The day at the cafe (Jasmine's P.O.V)

I woke up, jumped up, and clung to the ceiling fan to avoid a flying book. I looked down and saw Naru and Mai arguing about something, Monk and Ayako were arguing about something, John and Masako were arguing, and Lin was having trouble getting everyone to quit arguing. I looked around then heard a meow. I looked at my chest and saw two kittens hiding in my inner jacket pockets. I smiled at them then looked back down.

Lin was starting to give up when Mai started throwing more books at Naru, Ayako was repeatedly hitting Monk upside the head with her purse, and Masako was starting to growl at John. I was about to help Lin when one of Mai's books hit my head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I let out my dark aura and looked down at everyone with angry eyes. "Shut the fuck up and sit down or I swear I will beat everyone's ass." I said in a scary voice that held almost no emotion but anger. Everyone froze and sat down on the couches.

"Where is she anyway?" Masako asked. "I never knew a young medium as yourself could hold so much sass." I said as I dropped down from the ceiling fan and landed on the table. I jumped off the table and faced everyone. My dark aura disappeared and I smiled at everyone. I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:30 in the morning. "So, who wants breakfast?" I asked. Everyone seemed confused and I giggled. "I guess I'll be eating alone. See you all later." I walked out the door and closed it then made it sound like my footsteps were fading away.

"Wait!" I heard some of them yell. I jumped up and held on to another ceiling fan to avoid getting crushed. They stopped just in front of where I stopped. "Did she leave already?" Ayako asked. "No, I just avoided getting crush by your stampede." I said as I dropped down from the ceiling fan. Everyone turned around and jumped when they saw me. "Where did you come from?" Mai asked.

"England." I teased. "Come on, let's get breakfast. If their's any arguing then your all paying for it and not me!" I called out. "Aren't you going to change?" Naru asked coldly. I looked down and saw that I was in my old nightgown. It was white and went to my knee's now. The ends were torn and covered in blood as well as the sleeves. I shrugged. "It'll be fine. I'll just say I just got out of the hospital and decided to get food before going home and changing or something like that." I said as I kept walking down the street.

"Where are we going?" Monk asked. I giggled. "You'll see." We walked in silence the rest of the way there. When we arrived, we went in and everyone else was seated while I talked to the boss. "I'm sorry I haven't been at work for the past week. Please let me continue working here." I used my puppy dog face, but it didn't work. "Please, please, please, please, please. I really need this job and it wasn't my fault I ended up in the hospital." She sighed and nodded.

I smiled and hugged her. "Just go change before I change my mind." I nodded and ran to the back. I went to my locker and opened it. I changed into my usual maid's uniform, except with cat ears because the special theme today was kitty maids. I attached the tail in the back and smiled at my kittens who were sitting in my locker. "Why are you wearing fake cat ears and a tail?" Midnight asked. "Because the special theme today is kitty maids. So I have to dress up like a neko." I said. He nodded and they started playing. "Guys, try to be quiet okay? I can't let my boss find out about you two or else I might get fired." They nodded and continued to play quietly.

I closed my locker and started walking towards the front when my boss came rushing back and pinned me to the wall. "Who are those people you came in with?" She asked. I spun us around and pinned her to the wall. "They're friends of mine and I'm treating them to breakfast. So when they get the bill, put it on my paycheck." She nodded and I let her go. "Your on kitchen duty by the way so you'll have to change again." I nodded and went back to my locker.