Time to strike back (Jasmine's P.O.V)

I woke up and saw that I was in the backseat of a van with my head in someone's lap and Midnight sleeping against my chest. I looked up and saw Monk was asleep. I looked around me and took in my surroundings. John was behind/beside me and my feet were on his lap. Ayako was driving and Masako was in the passenger seat talking to Ayako. Lin, Naru, and Mai must be in the other van then. I thought. The van came to a sudden stop with a jolt and I fell off the seat with a thud. I made sure that I didn't land on Midnight, though.

I saw up on the floor and rubbed my head. "Ow." I mumbled. "Are you okay? Ayako, you made Jasmine fall on the floor!" Monk yelled. I climbed onto the seat and sat down while rubbing my head. I looked at the floor and saw a red spot near where I fell. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my hand. It was red. "Uh oh." I said shakily as I stared at my hand. "Why'd yo-.....Are you okay? Oh my gosh, how did that happen?" John asked as he saw my hand.

I shook my head and continued rubbing the spot on my head. Monk turned me so I was facing John and moved my hair around. "Wow, that's one nasty gash. We need to get you to a hospital." He said. I shook my head. "I'm a spirit remember? The people at the hospital won't be able to see me." I said. "What about the spell that Mai said? Isn't that how we're able to see you?" John asked. "Remember yesterday and the whole demon draining my energy and me ending up using Mai's energy thing?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, you saw Lin's shiki drop things into my chest right?" I asked. He nodded. "Those things stopped people who didn't have any psychic ability or "powers" from seeing me period. Even with the spell that I had Mai say when I first met you guys as me."

He nodded. "Well, how are we supposed to get this healed?" Monk asked. "Have Ayako do it. She's a doctor." I said. Ayako pulled the van over and switched places with John. John kept the van in park as Ayako stitched up my head. There was pain, but I'd gotten so used to pain that I didn't have a reaction like most people would or should. When she was finished, she tied my hair into pigtails and put a bandage over the closed wound. "Alright, I just have to rinse my hands off then we can go." Ayako said. She got out of the van and Masako emptied what was left of an old water bottle on her hands.

When they got back in the van and closed the doors, John took off and Ayako put hand sanitizer on. "The blood would have gone away on it's own you know." I said. Ayako looked at me with a confused expression. I turned around and pointed to my blood covered neck. The blood was fading away. I could feel it. "Oh, I didn't know that." She said. I nodded and faced forward again. I started dosing off and eventually fell asleep with my head falling in Monk's lap.

-------------(Time skip)----------

I woke up and found myself in someone's arms, in front of my house. I looked up and saw that I was in Lin's arms. Midnight was no where to be seen. I tapped Lin's chest and he looked down at me as everyone walked to the door. "Where's Midnight?" I asked. Lin stopped then turned around. He opened a door to the white van and grabbed Midnight. I held him close to me as we walked to the house. My adoptive mother opened the door and allowed us in.

When Lin went in, he had to go in sideways to trick the barrier and allow me in. I felt a sharp pain in my leg. He's harming my body to trick me into leaving. I didn't show any sign on pain on my face. I kept my face emotionless as we were guided through the house. My mother opened my bedroom door and revealed what the demon had done to my room, as well as my body.

The room was almost how I left it, the bed was in the same place, the pictures were still on the walls, the beads in front of my window were still there. The only differences were, my bed was clawed up, the pictured were crooked, the walls were clawed up as well, and everything was coated with blood, if not completely then it had at least a quarter of it covered in blood.