It's been a while.

At first, it was pretty hard. Most of them were making fun of me. They thought I don't know anything about football - because I'm a girl. It's such a stupid prediction, isn't it?
After a while, it all came to its place. They realized that this is for real.
It's the cycle I'm going through every time I meet a new person. I'm used to it now. I speak about that easily.

I've always had the support of my family, and when I met my best friend, she became my biggest supporter. She knows exactly how I feel because she's in the same position. Except her 'chosen one' is Neymar.

Supporting someone is not just about the support. It's about admiting your role model did something wrong, and after all of that still be the one that will support that person.

It was hard after the World Cup. A lot of people were talking extremely bad things about our nationals. That's the point. You should support your team, no matter if they are winning or losing.

When I opened my Instagram account I started to post a lot of pictures of Mario. Just a few months ago I started doing edits with his pictures. I was quite proud with what I have done. I never thought he would really see my work till one day...

----------------------------------------------

I've got absolutely no idea what should I write here. Or should I write anything generally?😂
However... No. I don't know. Sry, guys. If anyone is reading this, thank you, and a comment is welcome.😉
I'll consider about continuing the story, or, this, thing that I'm trying to write.

Ly all. xx