8

Screen Stopped,

Everyone where shocked with what they listened. They never thought that the fight between the brothers will led to great war. And the revelation about dron was  very shocking. They never knew that, Drupad will go to this length to avenge Dron.

Most devastated was Dron, he felt that he failed as a teacher. He who taught such a great warrior recognized as selfish teacher because of what he did to Eklavya. He can't even bridge the gap between the cousins, upon that he created  more gap because of his biased behavior towards Arjun and now he regret it. He was even getting second thoughts about his revenge.

Before anyone can speak Mayavan stopped them and told that;

Mayavan-Don't ask anything,we only have time till night so let's Continue please.

all agreed to him.

screen started,

Shivi and Saisha entered the office with their masks on so no one can  recognize them. Shivi was in business form and was emitting a dangerous aura. when she entered in the conference hall 12 people were present there and everyone stood up. Shivi had that aura to make everyone stand stand in respect of the 18 year old and the most successful business woman. Everyone bow to her some out of respect and some out of fear. She nodded towards them and started the meeting. At the end of the meeting It was decided that shivi will stay in US for the
next 5 months till the completion of the project. When everyone stood up for leaving a young man went towards Shivi and hold her  hand, he was staring Shivi lustfully during the entire meeting and when she was leaving he made a move. He has thoughts that girls are weak and vulnerable. When Shivi felt someone grabbing her hand she turned to face the person who has the audacity to do such thing and then a tight slap landed of on that man's face.

Man- How Dare you chit of a girl to slap me.

Shivi- Lower your voice you are standing in my territory and I gave 2 Chances but you ignored  them. Now when I am done with you, you will be penniless on the streets. Remember, I always give three chances to mend before, I strike. You lose your two  chances when you sent me proposal for hook up and then for marriage, and now you hold my hand so you will face the consequences of it.Security take him from here. And everyone dismiss.

Everyone left from there and Shivi and Saisha went to their own houses.

Shivi entered the house. and saw that Sahil and Pearl were playing.

Pearl saw her and ran to her and started jumping around her.

Shivanya's lips broke into a smile seeing the way in which pearl is describing his happiness.

Shivanya and pearl came to the sofa  where Sahil was sitting.

Sahil- so how was the meeting Di?

Shivanya- it went well but we have to leave for US  tomorrow because of the project we are helding there.

Sahil- okay we will do the packing at night. For now let us discuss something from Mahabharata.

shivi - why are you getting obsessed with that epic?

Sahil- because it is interesting, duh... Now tell me what are your thoughts about angraj?

Shivi- I will tell you later but first let us have our snacks I am very hungry.

Sahil- that you are always but okay let us have snacks.  but what we have today for snacks?

Shivi- I brought us burger and I made milkshake in morning so it is in the fridge I will bring it.

Shivi goes in the kitchen and bring  snacks in the hall. And settle down besides Sahil. She started munching on her burger and speaks,

Shivi- okay so about vasusen....

Sahil cuts her in between,

Sahil- wait...wait....who is Vasusen? I asked you about angraj that is Karn... Not any Vasusen.

Shivi- Vasusen is his name only. In that era people used to have so many names so was Vasusen is one  among the all names of angraj.

Sahil- oh... Okay continue.

shivi- So about Vasusen, he is a confusing character. He is a kind person, a person known for his charity. Wherever someone do Charity that person is compared with karn, it is said that no one was a greater daanveer before him and no one will be after him. But at the same time he was a person who made some wrong promises and also a person who gets carried away by his anger. So he is an Enigma.

Sahil- Of course you will know about him more because you have read all the book written on him. Sometimes I think you are obsessed with him.

Shivi- it is not an obsession, he is my inspiration that to never lose hope, to never give up that if you try continuously at the end you will succeed. You know he was rejected by 100 teachers before Bhagwan Parshuram accepted him as a student. Even after being rejected for 100 times he never lose his hope. He dreamed to become a warrior and he worked hard for fulfilling his dream.  Same way in my early days in the business world people used to laugh at me that I am just a child that I can't do it and there was a point of time where even I thought that I am a loser and that time I got to know about the story of angraj and that inspired me to go on to continue my efforts and see now I am a successful business woman.

Sahil- come on di, not just successful you are best business woman of the world. This year you got the best business woman award also.

Shivi- okay done with your talks now let's do the packing, I will call the pilot to arrange the jet for tomorrow. You take all the necessary things and don't forget your laptop, camera and your study material.

Sahil- okay okay I am not child that you are telling me all this. I know how to do my packing. I will go and pack all the things, you also do your packing and if you need any help call me.

Shivi- okay we will meet after 2 hours in the living room.

They both went to their respective rooms to pack there belonging.

After 2 hours, both came with their luggage. In total they had 11 bags. After doing some chat shivi left for her evening ritual that is to talk with sun. After seeing the sunset and completing the talk with sun she came back to home.  They both had their dinner while talking and then they both went to the respective rooms. Sahil want to sleep and Shivi went to the library to read some books.  She was feeling very restless as if something is going to happen not knowing that tomorrow her life will change for forever.

_______________________________________________

Okay so sorry for late update but from now updates will be irregular because of my busy study schedule as I passed my CA inter exams and now I have to juggle betweenmy articleship and tuitions. I will try to update whenever I get time.

That's all for now,
Plz vote and comment. It encourages me to write.

Vote target for next update- 70votes ,40 comments.

Stay tuned.......