6

Note- bold words is kalyug and normal words is dwapar Yug.

______________________________________________

Then the screen started, they saw.....

Kalyug,

In a dark room an unconscious girl is tied to a chair. Moon light appeared from the window on her face and their was most beautiful and breathtaking girl sleeping soundly or you can say laying unconscious. Some goons were talking and drinking sitting on the nearby table. Then one goon saw that the girl is getting conscious and they surrounded the girl. The girl wake up and saw 5 goons having evil smirk on thier faces are surrounding her. She saw that she is tied to the chair. She got scared seeing that. Seeing her terrified goons started laughing.

Shivanya- who are you all? Why did you tied me? Where am I ? Last I remember I was taking a night walk then suddenly some fog arrived then I don't remember.

Goon1- that fog was to make you unconscious so that we can kidnap you.

Shivi(trembling voice) - kid....kidnap.... but why?

Goon2- because you have proofs of our trafficking business so boss asked us to kidnap you. Now be a good girl and give us that proof and we will give you some mercy or even you will be sold as slave.

Suddenly some voice like alarm was being heard.

Goon1- From where this sound is coming??

Goon5- I think it is coming from her clothes.

Goon3- check her

Goon 4 and goon5 started checking her and they took out her jacket. She was wearing a t-shirt , track pants and hoodie jacket.

Screen stopped because of the cry of Radha .

K- Radhama what happened?

Ra- my child! Karn she is my daughter.

K- Radhama how are you so sure?

Ad- The sun mark on her shoulder is same like your sister's.

K(angrily) - How dare those people to harm my sister?

Mayavan- calm down suryaputra. Just wait and watch.

Screen starts,

There was a phone in the jacket which indicates that police will arrive anytime at their location. The goons became furious.

Goon3- Oh so you called police.now you see what I do to you?

Goon3 raised his hand to slap her but someone stopped him when he look down he was received by a strong punch on his face.

He stood up and saw that the girl has freed her hands and now was freeing her legs. The goons became angry and attacked her from all sides but to thier astonishment she countered them all at the same time and in some minutes they all were lying on the floor heavily injured and wincing in pain.

One goon thought out loud that how can she fight this good when she is looking not more than 17 or 18.

The girl heard it and chuckled. Then she said in a dangerous voice- I have learnt martial art from the age of 3 so I can tackle many persons at a time. What do you thought that you can kidnap me? You could kidnap me because I wanted you to. It was a trap layed by me in which you got caught.