5.

Next day,

One man was standing at the shore of ganga doing his suryapooja. He looks magnificent with sun rays reflecting on his body. His face is looking calm and serene but his mind is unstable. He wants to call suryadev and ask him about his sister but he had promised mahamahim so he will wait till he goes to rajsabha.

After completing his prayers he went to his home after donating alms to necessary peoples and changed into royal clothes and wore jewelry and crown. Then he went to the living area to see his parents waiting for him for breakfast. Then the family of three had their breakfast and left for the palace in the hope of meeting thier daughter and sister.

At palace,

Everyone had their breakfast and were waiting for angraj and his family and at that time announcement was made that dwarkadheesh shri krishna, haldhar balram and rajkumari subhadra has arrived. Everyone were wondering about thier sudden arrival.

Kr,Ba, Su- pranipat Maharaj, mahamahim, Maharani and Bua.

Ma,M,G,K- pranipat dwarkadheesh, shri balram and rajkumari subhadra.

Kr- we are sorry for sudden arrival but we came for something urgent.

Ma- we are honored by the presence of yadu ratnas but can we know the reason of your arrival?

Ba- We came here for vrisha Mahamahim.

Ma- Who vrisha?

Kr- Mahamahim dau calls angraj as vrisha?

Ar- Madhav you know angraj?

Kr- yes parth we know bhrata vasusen from childhood because his mamashree lives in vrindavan and he used to come thier often so we bonded well and he is best friend of dau and my partner in crime. he sent us a letter about yesterday's happening and we came here to help him in any possible.

Ba- But where is Mitra vasusen?

D- shreeman balram, Mitra Karn has not arrived till now.

Just the announcement was made that angraj along with his parents are entering the sabha.

Then karn enter with his parents And when he saw Krishna and Balram he went to them and hugged them and Did Pranipat to Subhadra.

Ba-Are you okay now vrisha?

K-Yes Bal now I am okay and I know I will find my sister When I have Friends Like You Duryodhan and Ashwathama to help me.

Kr,Su-Bhrata karn how can you forget us?

K-Okay Kanha and subhi don't crib like babies.

They both pouted cutely.

Vi- I guess when everyone are here angraj you should try to call suryadev.

K- sure, mahamantri Vidur.

Then Karn closed his eyes and fold his hands and started praying to suryadev.

K- hey suryadev, yadi balpan se mene atyant vishwas aur sampoorna nishtha se apki aradhana ki hai toh mera aavahan swikar kar mujhe darshan de aur meri sahayta kare.
(O Sun God, I have worshiped you with true faith and complete devotion, then accept my prayer and give me darshan and help me.)

Suddenly a bright light appeared in the middle of sabha and everyone closed there eyes. After sometime the light subsided and everyone saw that the light giver was standing in the middle of the sabha looking majestic. His face was oozing happiness because of the call of his mortal son who faced so many hardships yet he couldn't do anything because his hands were tied. He can't appear in front of karn before karn himself calls him. And today he is very delighted because his son called him himself.