|2: CAFETERIA- REI|

Start from the beginning

--

"HEY! That's mine!"

"Ah!"

You fumbled and almost dropped the weird water brand, but a dark skinned hand grasped it in midair. It was the same student that had been studying on the first day of class. "This is the last bottle of Yanamreg's top brand! Therefore it's mine!" He said with a scowl.

"Umm no it's not! I picked it up first! You don't own it!"

"A measly commoner like you wouldn't understand! It's mine- What are you doing-?!"

"Taking what's mine!"

You snatched the bottle from his fingers. He gasped, never in his life has he ever been denied ANYTHING. And especially never his favorite water brand. "Listen here little girl, You're gonna give me that water!"

[Are you?]

--

>A.2-[Give him the water]

--

"You better- ehh?!"

The white haired male was stunned to see you give back the water. His cheeks got hot as you held it up to him. He scoffed and took it from you. "Thanks..." He muttered.

"Couldn't read what was in it anyways!" You shrugged. "Probably has chemicals in it."

"It does not! What do you know commoner!?" The male scoffed once more turning up his nose. "B-but thank you." He thanked you surprisingly. "What's your name your highness?" You said rolling your eyes picking up a different bottle of water.

"I go by Rico..." The white haired male spoke. "Hmm well I'm Reader."

"I know by the roll call today! What you think I'm deaf?!" Rico retorted.

"Who said that?! Man, you're weird."

"Reader, You got everything you want? I'm about to cash out."

Rei suddenly came up in between the two of you. "Yeah! Just getting a water."

"Hey! Wait-"

Before the stuck up snob could say anything else you walked next to Rei at the counter, watching him pay for his mountain of food and your bottle of water. You walked away without a second thought.

Rico scowled to himself, his cheeks were hot as he turned to leave as well.

'You're just a low life, what do you know?'

[Rico's Affection: +1]

[Rico's Love meter: 1%]

\ (Go to 3: Dorms- Rico )\

--

>B.2-[No! It's mine]

"You better give me my water!"

"No! It's mine!"

"Find another one you prick!" You told him rolling your eyes and walking over to Rei before the white haired male could say anything else.