CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Getting ready, Tong Yao looks at herself in the mirror, she didn't know what she was getting ready for, but she wanted to dress up a bit. Her facial expression, looking at her outfit consist of a down pouted lip and an eyebrow raised. She didn't know what to think about her outfit but shrugging it off she decided to pack her bag and leave the penthouse. She's moving in, into the dorm now, as Tong Yao couldn't think of anymore reasons to delay her moving.

Carrying Da Bing who sleeps comfortably on her cage, and her huge luggage and a pink duffle bag, Tong Yao leaves the penthouse. She left her other stuff at the penthouse; she knows Si Cheng won't care about her leaving some of her stuff in his house. She always does it. Tong Yao only packed important stuff in her huge luggage, leaving the rest to be collected later in her other luggage.

Putting the key of the penthouse away securely in her bag, the new member of ZGDX walks out of the hotel waiting for her driver. She texted Si Cheng earlier whilst she was getting ready, and he insisted on sending her a driver. Tong Yao didn't bother declining as it was free money as well.

As the car arrive, the driver went out to help her put her luggage in the trunk and open the door for her. Giving him a smile, she enters and off the go to her new home – obviously she tells him where to go. A home full of boys, a home full of little and older brothers. Home of chaos.

Tong Yao yawns as she text Xiao Rui, "Rui-ge, I'm moving in today, I'm on my way, sorry for the late notice," closing her phone and closing her eyes to rest, but immediately she got a response back, which shock her, "Okay see you soon😁" she looks at the message and decide to take a rest. The drive to the headquarters is quiet far.

∼✧∽

SHANGHAI, CHINA, ZGDX MAIN STAR PLAYERS HEADQUATERS

Xiao Rui quicky type in his response before slamming his phone down on the table. Looking panickily at the state of the headquarters. How can anything be done, when Lu Si Cheng has decided to not help in cleaning and went at the back yard reading a book with a cup of coffee. Loa K and Loa Mao arguing, Xiao Pang get distracted with food and YQBC also having their own arguments with each other.

"OUR GIRL IS MOVING IN AND SHE'LL BE HERE ANY HOURS NOW!" Xiao Rui yells at the top of his mouth. Everyone pauses, frozen at their spots before yelling at each other and running around, trying to clean the place as much as they can. Xiao Rui helps in and Si Cheng only smirk smugly watching them.

To their own shock, within short time the base was clear and clean. So, clean they thought the house cleaner has come and cleaned the house for them. Members of YQBC left the base quickly and into their own house, gossiping about their own new member and ZGDX's new member. Si Cheng raise his eyebrow and enter back inside after noticing how spotless the base is.

Si Cheng seats next to Xiao Pang, he usual seat and enter a game – whilst Xiao Pang reads the news article about their new member, Lao K was also in a game and Lao Mao working out his arms next to Lao K.

"No.1 Tamamo-no-Mae on the Chinese server is joining Team ZGDX?" Xiao Pang reads loudly for everyone to hear, "This is the beginning of breaking the traditional pattern. Following the first example of the North American arena, admitting female professional players into the finals, the Chinese arena's ZGDX has made the same move." He finishes reading however it only seem to annoy Lao K to hear more about their girl and Si Cheng seems to have not heard anything.

"E-sports Industry Farm also retweeted this." He says with a huge smile looking at his mates

"Who is this, Tong Yao?" Lao K questions, rather coldly, "What makes her qualified to succeed Ming?" the jungler is obviously still upset about his idol and favourite person in the team has retired and someone they don't even know is now replacing him. Someone they cannot coordinate with; some they don't know how to play with and someone they don't know the routine of.