A little Make out session

* not suitable for ages under 18 yrs. old.*

A sound of gasping and kissing was heared in your house as you both tiptoed to the bed not even breaking the kiss. It was wild, every kisses tasted sweet making you feel...a little hot or maybe more than that.

You softly layed Jenna in the bed as you passionately kisses her lips, you then bit her lower lip making her moan and opened her mouth for you to travel your tongue inside it.

A romantic music was played at the backround as you two gets wild in the bed.

You sucked her neck and her jawlines leaving red marks on it.

damn it y/n..ugh” she moaned as you totally summoned your h*rny side.

You slid your hands under her shirt slowly undressing her while your sucking her skin a little down in there. She was left with her brassier as you stared at her body.

what a sight, you're so beautiful Jenna” you said as you kissed her once again. this time a little deep and wild making her curse a few times cause you're doing so good at it.

You slowly kissed her sexy tummy, almost in your way to that thingbut before you could even touch her undies you looked at her.

why did you stopped?” Jenna looked at you annoyed.

“ I just wanna ask you first if.. It was fine? you know baby, it's a little private for me to do the move down there and I'm not gonna do it if you're uncomfort—” you didn't get to finish your word as she kissed you, meaning to say that she's ready for it and she trust you.

You kissed her back as you slid your hands inside her undies. You touch her *thing* as you slowly slid a finger inside her.

A-ahh..I-It hurts” She looked at you as a tear formed in her eyes. you waited for her to tell you to continue as she closed her eyes nooding her head.

You kissed her lips as you slowly thrust inside her. It was slow at first and then a little faster making her gasps for air as she moaned a few words arching her back for more.

f*ck! ugh~ damn it...faster y/n.” you as an obedient lover you thrust inside her faster.

Her * thing* started to go wet as her knees shake.

sh*t I’m almost there y/n! ugh a-ahh ” she moaned a little louder and then she reach her climax.

You kissed her forehead laying beside her.

Then suddenly... there's a knock on the door.

y/n? mom and dad's here outside hun! you've lock the door so open it up for us.”  both  of you two were shocked as Jenna suddenly looked at you.

Why didn't you told me that mom and dad's coming? my goodness y/n” she face palm as she search for clothes at the closet.

“ I kinda did forgot about the part”

******

* grammatical errors ahead*

Hope you guys like it! It's kinda lame since it was my first time writing that kind of stuff.

-sky💙