You had your period crams

just as you woke up, you felt a brutal pain in your stomach making you groan pressing it with both of your hands. Jenna was at the dining table preparing herself for a meet up with her friends.

After a few minutes, she rans back to your room only to find you in that position, closing your eyes while holding your stomach so badly. Her smile dropped as she worriedly runs towards you.

Baby? what's wrong? does your stomach hurt? what did you eat? answer me babe, I’m seriously freaking out right now.” she said to you trying to calm down herself.

“ I’m unfortunately having my period cramps atm baby, but I’m gonna be fine. you need to go now babe, they're surely waiting for you.” you said in pained voice.

” are you kidding me right now? I’m not going anywhere. I’ll text them I'm not going” she answered you grabbing her phone and tapping some few keys.

“ babe, no..no.. I can handle mysel—” you didn't finished your word as she spoke again.

“ I said, I’m staying here and I’ll take good care of you. Now you relax there and I’ll get some warm water to press on your stomach, wait for me here okay? I’ll be back right away.” she said kissing you a few times before walking away.

You nooded your head smiling at her. After a few seconds, Jenna arrived with a warm water and a towel and a few pills for you to take. She even bring you some food so you won't sleep with an empty stomach.

“ Here, you eat much okay? and then you have to take the medicine so you could rest already and I’ll press some warm water on your stomach and...I’ll cuddle and look out for you till you fall asleep. Does that sound good?” you nooded softly as you raise both of your arms for her to crawl in.

She hugged you tightly, planting a few kisses on your forehead and cheeks before letting you go so you could eat already.

That day went well and your cramps quickly got away. Of course with the help of your caring gf who'll never gonna leave you alone and will stay till you feel better.