You cheated on her

" Uhh, babe? I need to go meet with a friend, I'll be right back in a minute, I promise." you sit on her lap, flashing those puppy eyes thingy.

" I swear y/n, this is the fifth time in a week that you've told me you'll meet that friend of yours that I don't even know who." she stared at you and rolled her eyes.

" I told you it's y/f/n. She just got home from London and now she's home back here and she wanna hang out, please?" you're making a cute face as her face slowly soften.

" Fine, just be home early." you hugged her tightly, planting kisses everywhere in her face. she chuckled as she fix your hair.

You soon left the house and was headed to your car to drive into the cinema to meet up your friend. Which you found her right away as you both hugged each other.

There's a lot of people at the cinema today, a romantic movie was playing at the big screen as you held hands. You both are so flirty, while Jenna at the house was alone waiting for you to come home. Well, that's not what you've expected cause just a moment later. You found her standing in front of you, her arms were trembling as she watched you two laughing at each others words.

" meet up with a friend huh? you're... you're a liar y/n..I can't believe that you just did this to me."

"Je-Jenna, wait..I can explain this to you" you walk towards her trying to get close to her but she's walking backwards.

" that what? that you just cheated on me? you make me feel like I'm just being played and you're just bullsh*ting with me y/n! you don't love-" she didn't get to finish her sentence when suddenly someone spoke from the front.

" Jenna Ortega? Jenna Marie Ortega. this song's for you. I'm pretty damn sure that you're gonna love it." her eyes widen as she realized who just spoke in front. It's the amazing Taylor Swift!

Taylor softly strums in her guitar playing her song " Love Story".

Jenna was stuck there standing while being confused about what just happened. She didn't even noticed you walking closer towards her and she jumped when you held her hand.

Jenna wondered why everyone at the cinema stood up and was looking at both of you and y/n, she was about to ask you what's happening but you just smiled at her.

" Jenna, I've never been this happier before. I was nothing and was lonely back at the time when you weren't still here by my side. I've been the happiest when you said 'yes' to me 5 years ago. Today's our 6th anniversary baby...you thought I forgot it right? I didnt. " you're cupping both of her cheek as you stared deeply in her eyes."

" b-but she...w-who is she..? why are you being clingy with her..w-why.."

" shhh...." you stopped her from talking as you leaned closer and kissed her.

I got tired of waiting,
wondering if you would ever coming around?
My faith in you was...fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
and I said...

you pulled away from the kiss as you smiled at her leaving her in so much confusion, you left a chuckle waiting for the moment...

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head I don't know what to think
She knelt to the ground...

you slowly knelt to the ground, her eyes widen as she covers both of her hands on her mouth.

And pulled out a ring and saiddd...

Taylor paused, as everyone was witnesing the scene . You look up at her, your eyes were sparkling while staring at her beautiful brown eyes and then you speak.

" I wanna spend the rest of my life with you Jenna. We'll gonna get marry sooner and you'll gonna be my wife. I'll fed you chocolates everyday, I'll kiss you whenever you get sad and stress, I'll cuddle you to sleep, I'll watch you shine at the scene of the TV. But for now...I'm gonna ask you. "

you opened the small box and then there, the appearance of the most beautiful diamond ring showed up.

" Jenna Marie Ortega...Will you marry me? "

you're so nervous at first but then she didn't even hesitated to wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you.

" y/n and Jenna are officially engaged!" Taylor annnounced at the background making every people at the cinema cheered.

Later that moment, you finally explain that the friend you're telling her about was really you're friend from London and you asked her to help you set up the proposal idea. Jenna's family was there at the scene too and Jenna was so glad that you made it happen. All of her celebrity friends were congratulating you both. It was the best day of your life and you can't wait for the next thing to happen in you and Jenna's future.

YOU'RE QUITE CONFUSED AT THE TITLE, AM I RIGHT? YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!

*******

( grammatical errors ahead )

enjoy reading!

-sky💙