Chapter 8

Notice: Hey guys, I'm back. And after searching for the new cover image, I don't see anything good so I decide to keep this one. That's all I want to say... for now. Please enjoy the chapter.

Year 2015, at a coffee shop at suburb of New York, inside Peter's room,

Peter was doing some arrangements on his photo albums. There were a lot of pictures that he needed to rearrange and his closet could not able to hold these much anymore.

Over the past 6 years living in this world, Peter didn't stop taking pictures, not even once. The number of photos he took had grown more and become uncountable, even Peter himself hadn't thought about this. So it led to the result that he had to take care of them at the moment. He was considering of selling them or donating those he didn't feel too much interested.

As when Peter was about to finish dealing with his last album, he found in the closet a very familiar backpack that he used to carry with him before arrived this world. It had already faded and many holes on, not to say that was covered in a thick layer of dust.

Inside the backpack, there were still some stuffs left that Peter forgot to take out. Since it was the cleaning day, he decided to take some extra time to organize those stuffs too.

Opened the backpack, Peter saw more photo albums but this time were from his old time, the pictures were taken from the worlds that he had traveled to and some were also included of him taking with his friends, the other Riders than him. He couldn't stop himself from chuckling when looking at them, those good old times. Then there was something else alongside the albums and his old clothes, a special accessory for his Rider's suit, Rouse Absorber.

The Rouse Absorber was created to bolster the Leangle's capabilities. It was designed to be a supplementary Rouse device to Rider System and to harness the top category Rouse Cards. On Peter's case, they were ♣J. Fusion Elephant; ♣Q. Absorb Tiger; ♣K. Evolution Tarantula. Thanked to the Rouse Absorber, Peter could have two upgrade forms, Jack Form and King Form.

Jack Form was a combat extension of the Rider System which harnesses the power of Category Jack Rouse Cards via the Rouse Absorber. Peter could assume his Jack Form by inserting the Absorb Rouse Card into the Rouse Absorber and scanning the Fusion Rouse Card. This endowed the Rider Armor with the attributes and characteristics of the Elephant Undead's DNA, enhancing his combat capabilities.

King Form on the other hand was the ultimate combat extension of the Rider System, which only Blade can assume. This transformation was initiated by inserting the Absorb Rouse Card into the Rouse Absorber and scanning the Evolution Rouse Card. It was undoubtedly Peter's strongest form, allowing him to overwhelm any components whether they were Undeads; monsters and even Kamen Riders. However, to have that much power, Peter had to pay a really high price. Luckily for Peter, he couldn't use his King Form anymore, or else he would turn into Undead already.

Cleaned up the dust that was on Rouse Absorber, Peter admired it for a while. For 6 years living on this world, he hadn't had a chance to it and it's a good thing. Everything was still on under control and he didn't want to risk on using that much power. Being strong was good but in his case, it was opposite.

While Peter was still losing himself in his own thoughts, his phone started ringing brought him back to the reality. He picked up and answered without looking who that was.

"Hello?"

A female voice answered him.

"Glad you pick up my call this time."

Peter recognized that voice, it was Natasha's voice. The woman that he tried so hard to avoid. Since their little talk on the flower hill year ago, Natasha had been disturbing him, she kept on flirting with him. At first, he didn't bother much but the amount of her messing with him all the time from phoning him all day to coming to the coffee shop to meet him were so stress out.