"You didn't had dinner too?" Raj kaka asked concerned.

"I had kaka. I had outside. Don't worry!" Sanskar said.

Raj kaka sighed in relief hearing him. Sanskar smiled remembering how Ragini and he had some road side food while Ragini enjoyed every bit of the food making him chuckle at her cute antics.

"What is it that made you smile happily even on this day baba?" Raj asked surprised to see Sanskar smiling on the day of his mother's death anniversary.

He had never seen Sanskar smile on that day all these years.

"Umm... may be the one who stole my heart." Sanskar said and looked at Kaka, whose eyes shined in happiness.

"Really?" Kaka asked excitement evident in his voice and eyes.

Sanskar smiled and nodded. He took his phone out and showed the picture of Ragini to him. Kaka smiled at the photograph.

"All I want to see is your happiness baba. I hope she fills the void in your life and your life is filled with happiness!" Raj kaka said caressing Sanskar's head.

Sanskar just smiled.

"It's already late baba. Go to sleep." Kaka said concerned.

Sanskar nodded while Kaka left wishing good night to him. Sanskar stayed there for few more minutes and then came back into the room. He locked his room door and got onto the bed. He stared at the ceiling smiling. His thoughts went back to few hours ago.

@flashback

"Sanskar!" Ragini took his name as they are sitting in the car in each other's embrace after locking up MisHaan at the restaurant.

"Hmm!" He hummed.

"I am hungry!" she pouted.

He chuckled adjusting her spectacles and nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" Sanskar asked as he broke the hug and got ready to drive.

"There is a place where they make an amazing fried Maggi. Let's go there." Ragini said grinning.

Sanskar smiled seeing her grin and nodded. He drove towards the place which Ragini had directed. They got down the car and Ragini's excitement went to the peeks. She pulled him towards the stall and started looking over the menu already.

"Let's have pani puri then we will have fried Maggi." She said excited.

Sanskar smiled. He generally prefer having food at home. Road side is really very rare as he feels it's unhygienic. But seeing Ragini's excitement he couldn't think anything but only her happiness. He ordered as Ragini requested. The vendor first served them with pani puri which Ragini enjoyed every bit. Sanskar chuckled the way she savoured every bit of Pani Puri. He had most of the time kept staring her. He didn't feel to move his gaze from her. He can stay staring at her just like that. He doesn't think of anything if she is beside him. Ragini fed him with next Pani Puri while he is just staring her. He saw her glasses displaced while she is busy in eating and feeding him. He adjusted them lovingly. She looks cute with those glasses. Those glasses are the main thing that attracted him towards her. The eyes behind those glasses had lots of power to make him drown into them and forget the whole world. They just emit lots of peace towards him every time he gets drowned in them.

"Yum! Right?" Ragini asked as she wiped her mouth with the tissue after having her pani puri to the fullest.

Sanskar just nodded smiling seeing her happiness. That's when Ragini's eyes shined as she saw the vendor asking his helper to give them the fried Maggi. She just couldn't control her excitement. She almost pulled the plate from the helper and started twirling the Maggi to the fork not wanting to wait anymore from savouring the delicious Maggi. Sanskar chuckled seeing her excited. He held her hand suddenly stopping her from feeding Maggi herself. She pouted while he bent towards her hand and blow air making the hot Maggi cool before pushing her hand towards her mouth. She grinned as the taste of the Maggi hit her taste buds making her feel heaven. Sanskar shook his head with smile seeing her happiness in that small thing. He made a mental note to learn making these two recipes like a pro so that he can fulfil her cravings every single time she demanded him for them.