Finally, the day when his family decided to tell him arrived, they all sat in one of the living rooms, his mother started "My baby, you know that everyone has obligations, right?" "yes mama" "And in time, you will have to fulfill yours. " "Yes, Papa, I know that Tatta has to go to school" his enthusiasm surprised everyone, but they immediately understood the reason as soon as Eli continued "Yous don't worry, Eli will not cry. because Tatta will go away in the morning. but will be back to sleep time!" Their expressions fell, and Wyatt hurried himself to explain to Elijah "No Eli, Tatta will not be able to come for cuddle time. We will see each other a little less. " "Tatta... "Tatta doesn't want Eli anymore!" As expected, he opened hit waterfalls, thinking that his brother didn't want him anymore.

Luckily, that wasn't the case, and after a long time spent convincing Elijah, he decided to become his big brother's shadow for the time being: they slept together, ate together, and he also went with him to his Lessons.

The day of Wyatt's departure came all too soon, and Elijah was crying again, not letting go of him, so Wyatt had to delay his departure. To "escape," he promised to write to him every day and that someone would read them to him. With that, Elijah let him go.

→ in the academy←

After Wyatt successfully coaxed Elijah,  he went on his carriage and started his journey toward the academy.
Due to the problem, he had with Elijah, he had to delay his departure, and he ended up as one of the last ones to arrive.

Once he got there, he met with Thomas, who immediately started to chew off his ear because of his tardiness, and after that, he scolded him for making Elijah cry.

The first thing that Wyatt did was to get comfortable in his dorm room. Afterward, he went to the auditorium for the opening ceremony. During this the royals of each country ha o to give a speech, at the end of it, he reunited with Thomas, and together they made their way to the dormitories.

Halfway there they were stopped by a group of people guided by the crown prince of Leonette "Ah Wyatt Blackbell, I was looking for you, I saw that you were late, not a good first impression mh?" "Well your highness,  with all due respect,  not everyone has a carriage driven by Pegasus " "I see your point, well however, I'm here to inform you of the council meeting that will take place next week for the next generation " "Very well,  thank you, your majesty "

Once Wyatt finally get back to his room he noticed a letter sent by his mother, in which she notified him of his brother's condition, it seems that he cried so much to the point that he developed a fever, she also wished him good luck, and finally reminded him to write every day and let them be updated on his well-being.
Immediately after reading the letter, his heart warmed up, and all the fatigue of the long day was washed away, so he decided to write the answer right away.

That night was very hard for Wyatt, being in a new place, far away from home, and his worry for his baby brother caused him to wake up a lot during the night, Givin him a restless night, the next morning his face was a mess.
The first week in the academy was hard and full of stress, he had to get used to his new schedule and the place, and all of this took a toll on him, he lost weight, thankfully not too much, and there were bags under his eyes, but by the second week he got used to his new life, and got better. During this time, he continued to write at home.

→ back at home←

After Wyatt got on his carriage, Elijah collapsed and all hell broke loose, he was immediately taken to his room and in a little time, the doctor came and declared his diagnosis "Young master Elijah is just tired and a little bit stressed, will prescribe some tonics for him, and in a couple of days he should feel better. He should still take it easy since his physique isn't as healthy as other boys his age." " Thank you doctor" "It is my duty, my Lord, do not worry".

That first week, when Wyatt was absent, Elijah was too preoccupied with his fever, so apart from missing him very much he was doing fairly well, and together with his mom he decided to change from his good night stories to his brother's letters, and then in the morning he would decide how to reply, by doing so he also started practicing writing and reading.

Eli wanted to surprise his brother by writing the letters himself, so while his mother wrote a letter for Wyatt as an answer, he also wrote him, some were words, but there were mostly little drawings of the two of them and their family.

With the cold weather, Elijah couldn't go outside anymore, so he busied himself with indoor activities, like playing the piano and studying.

A/N:
Finally I finished writing!!
It still is after christmass, just a lot later than hat I had predicted.
As off now life is still shitty, school is a mess, and my health is going a separate way from me.
Still I'm not leaving this book, I just need time to prepare the next chapert and to rewrite it on my pc.
Kisses, see you next time