2 -REALIZATION-

- from this chapter on Oliver will now be referred to as Elija-
(I just wanted to say that when I tell you how many words I wrote I don't count the author notes)

Olivia's POV:

I couldn't believe it... my baby boy, whom I thought I had completely lost, was there his big  green watery eyes staring up at us, it was a miracle truly and I was so happy about it that I couldn't stop the tears.
The black clothes underlined his candid skin. Everything seemed so perfect until...  *cough* *cough* he started coughing so much that some blood escaped his pale plump lips and in seconds I was panicking I couldn't lose him not again not now not ever.

"Call the physician fast!" My husband had an immediate reaction and Robert ran to the physician "Oh Roland what will we do... what is happening to him?!" "Don't worry my dear the physician will surely know what is the problem and how to solve it. For now, go and keep company to Wyatt, the best thing is if he doesn't see anything". And so I did it I took my big boy outside in one of the gardens to play, both to distract myself and not to upset our little man.

Roland POV:

It was a matter of minutes before Robert came back with the doctor in tow "What is the problem here?" the doctor that hours ago helped deliver the little thing and announced his death was now shocked to see the baby still alive, even if he had some problems " Oh my... it seems that a miracle happened... but this is still no good..." his expression darkened immediately and my anxiety was up to the roof "What is going on doctor?! Why his coughing doesn't stop?!" "Dear duke first thing it's better if we lift the baby" and so I did, I took the baby in my arms and his coughs seemed to placate a little bit " I will visit him can you please put him on the table and keep him in a sitting position?" "Yes of course here"

After the visit a called a maid to inform my wife to come in and to let someone keep company to Wyatt, after she arrived I asked the doctor to tell us what he discovered "There is only one problem and it seem to be within his lungs, it seems that because of the apparent death something has damaged his lungs, he will surely live but he will not be able to do exercise and you must be aware of the temperature the environment at all times, it's really important" "But then what happened now?" "It was probably because he woke up after not breathing for long and united with the crying the lungs must have suffered a shock" We were happy that his condition was not as life-threatening as we thought, and that with the right attention he could still live normally, but we were still very apprehensive and concerned.

Elija POV:

I was confused there were so many people around me, they were similar to my mama and papa, but they were not them. After I started coughing an old man came to examine me, he was like doctor Bernard, and I like doctor Bernard. When they were talking I couldn't hear them very well, it was like there was cotton in my ears and that was funny, it made me laugh, then all the sounds stopped and when I opened my eyes they were all staring at me.

-that night-

After the beautiful lady fed me I was back again in the baby bed, I now have on some yellow dress... I'm not a girl I don't know why I have to wear a dress... I also saw myself in the mirror, I was stupefied because this was not me I don't have green eyes and I don't have white hair "Ah! Maybe when I fell I hurt my head and now I am dreaming about mama and papa" That has to be it, my brother said that when you dream not everything is the same, so maybe the reason why I have white hair may be because in my class there is this girl with white hair and white eyebrows that has blue eyes and it's strange, my brother says that she is an albino, and that is not a flavor of ice cream, like I thought... "but... where is big brother?" I can't tell my dream tobigbrother if he isn't here!

A/N:

Hey it's me again I will write a chapter to explain better the names and roles and if you want also appearances, except for the protagonist I will try not to ruin your fantasy too much, but if you prefer I can write for you how I imagine the characters.
Thank you very much for reading this and see ya! 

words: 810