iii

"I must say it's intriguing, for the love and care you bear for the common folk." Ashara poured herself wine.
"They are most humble. It just takes some time for us to get to know them, to be them." Daenerys stared at Ashara. Each time Daenerys looked at Ashara, there was something in her stomach. Something that she never experienced before. She admired Ashara, truly admired her but this wasn't just admire, or so she thought.
"I'm not sure, I'll ever be able to do that. Anyway, would you mind helping me pick out some of my wedding dresses?" Ashara quickly kept the glass on the bedside table and got up. She straightened her dress and asked Daenerys.
"Sure!" Daenerys quickly responded.

"This is quite beautiful, don't you think?" Ashara lifted a dress with a green neckline. It looked absolutely beautiful.

 It looked absolutely beautiful

"'Tis very beautiful." Daenerys chuckled. She remembered her own marriage, to Khal Drogo. She wore the thinnest dress ever made, so that the Khal would enjoy her. She envied Ashara in a way. Ashara had the life, she always dreamed of.
"I think that settles the matter." She swiftly placed the dress on the mattress, "Would you help me put it on?"
"Of course." Daenerys walked towards Ashara and Ashara turned to her back. Daenerys slowly removed the buttons that were closing her present gown. She removed the sleeves off her shoulders as Ashara put her dark black hair, up.
Daenerys removed the gown and brought in the new one. It was quite heavy and it stung her, in the finger. Daenerys did not pay heed to the little sting on her finger and helped Ashara put on the dress. She brought the gown up as she traced her fingers on Ashara's back. Daenerys didn't know why she was doing what she was. Ashara was quite confused, to say the least. Daenerys touched her neck and put the dress.
"Daenerys." Ashara turned to her. She touched the girl's jaw and stared at her icy blue eyes.
"Your grace?" There was on the door. They immediately broke their gaze and cleared the way from themselves and asked the person to come in.
"Lord Faelys is asking for you." The servant concluded.
"My love!" He barged in without consent.
"You look absolutely dazzling." Lord Faelys embraced the queen.
"I'm not sure any man could ever be the same after looking at you in this dress." Faelys joked.
"Faelys!" Ashara looked at him, embarrassed.
Daenerys let out an awkward laugh. In truth, she wanted to escape the room and just be anywhere else but near Ashara.

A/N - Sorry for the short chapter but I will write a bigger chapter by tomorrow. So, stay tuned fellas