i

Ashara was a girl not to be messed with. She took on the responsibilities of the kingdom long before her 14th nameday. She was a woman of her own choice. Her dragon, Craegon, was a fearsome beast. He had dark blue scales with hungry eyes. People whispered that he was big as Balerion, before the doom. Craegon was not the only dragon she claimed. She claimed Oraesius at the age of 9. She had no real family except her uncle, who always tried to persuade her into marrying him. But he was old as her father, there was no way she was marrying him.

People in the kingdom whispered the tales of the Targaryens. How they conquered Westeros, after the doom. Ashara ignored these rumours as she thought there was no possible way the Targaryens survived to the doom.

There were 7 dragons total in the Valyrian Lands. Craegon and Oraesius were claimed by Ashara. Jaenar, Vraegus and Thunderstorm were claimed by her uncle, Haraes Velaryon. Firebird and Red Venom were left unclaimed as they were too dangerous to claim.

Her uncle, Haraes was always scheming and always planned to usurp the throne. But as time passed, he eventually took Ashara as his daughter.

Everything changed when one day, Haraes was on his deathbed.
"Ashara, my darling child." He took a deep breath.
"Listen to me, the myths about the Targaryens are real. Westeros is real." He gasped for air.
He took in a deep breath, "They have 3 dragons. They'll never look this way unless they want something. Something that you have."
He grasped her arm so tight that she had to throw his hand away to stop the pain. His silver hair was in array as it rest on the bed. He was a shrivelled old man with nothing but ambition for the throne.
This was his last moment and Ashara would remember it forever.

"Your grace, there has been sighting of an unknown dragon roaming The Lands." A servant barged into the room.
It cannot be the Westerosi, could it? Ashara thought to herself.
"I will fly on Craegon. Unleash Oraesius." The servant obeyed her commands and left the room.

Ashara went out in the blazing hot sun to see a dragon, as big as Oraesius standing there with something in its arms. There were men all across the dragon, holding spears to its body.
Ashara stepped out of Craegon and Craegon followed her as she walked towards the dragon.
"Step away, my queen. This beast is not one of ours." One of the men guarding her, spoke.
"No. There is something in its arms." She approached the dragon as it growled.
"Easy there." Ashara pet him on the forehead. The dragon seemed to realise there was no point in harming her as she was one of their own. The dragon lept forward and with a growl, he opened his arms, revealing a woman. The woman was cold, her icy blonde hair was a mess, her body was as cold as ice.
"She is one of our own. She is Valyrian." Ashara declared.
"She is one of the Westerosi! Kill her!" The men broke out into a cheer for the death.
"She is already dead, you ignorant fools!" Ashara yelled. There was no point in killing an already dead person.
From afar, Thunderstorm let out a huge growl. He flew across the dragon pit to go to Oraesius.
What he didn't know was that, a new dragon was there. In a fit of grief and anger, he let out a huge ball of fire on the dragon.
"Thunderstorm!" Ashara shouted in hopes to stop the dragon, but to no avail. The deed had been done.
Angered by this action, the new dragon flew leaving the woman in the sand and the dragons fought.
They clashed as they fought for dominance, but Thunderstorm was getting the upper hand.

The woman's clothes were burnt. She was naked and was laying in the sand.
She suddenly woke up and gasped for air.
"What the hell?" One of the men murmered.
The woman gasped and she woke up.
"Where am I?" She breathed out.
"You're in The Valyrian Lands, bitch!" The soldiers shouted.
"Drogon!" She screamed at the young dragon. Drogon fought with all his strength against Thurnderstorm and finally landed to the ground. It roared as it saw Daenerys was alive.
Thunderstorm quickly arrived behind, Ashara.
"Who might you be?" Ashara stared at the girl's icy blue eyes. The girl was beautiful, her jaw was perfectly chiseled, her eyes could draw any man's attention and her bravery was indescribable.
"I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt and the Breaker of Chains." Daenerys shouted.
"Bring her clothes, to cover herself. I see we've got another queen here." Ashara joked.
Truly, Ashara was quite mesmerized with the girl.
She carried herself with elegance and pride.

"Truly, where am I?" Daenerys asked as she got inside the castle.
She curiously searched everything and she sighed.
"You are in The Valyrian Lands, dear." Ashara smirked.
"But I thought, Valyria was destroyed after the doom?"
"House Velaryon built their hold here, where we were safe from the destruction. We then later, conquered many territories and we named them The Valyrian Lands." Ashara spoke as she watched the girl play with her hair.
"You are from Westeros, are you not?"
"Yes." Daenerys slowly answered.
"I do not know much about Westeros."
"It's alright. There is not much to know about, anyway. Where is Drogon?" The young girl suddenly came to the realisation that her dragon was no where to be seen.
"We cannot let it come to the mainland. We still do not know who you are, Daenerys."
"Drogon! He's my only family left! Please do not let harm come towards him." Daenerys begged.
"How did you die?" Ashara quickly changed their conversation.
"I was stabbed to death by my lover." Daenerys concludes.
"And who was your lover?" Ashara turned to look at the young girl.
"I did not know he was my nephew before I took him as my lover."
"I suppose you hope to get vengeance?"
"I do not know what I want anymore. Perhaps, I have reached my limit of my life." Daenerys tilts her head back to Ashara.
"Then, if you have so much free time, tell me about Westeros."