"I don't want to go." Nisha encircled his hands around her waist tightly and rested her head on his chest, her phone sounded, and she opened and read the message.

"Hey, I'm doing a government internship at Tulasipatnam hospital after graduation." Nisha said after reading the message.

"That's great, congratulations." Rahul kissed her hair.

"But I applied for Rayanakonda hospital." Nisha looked cluelessly.

"You filled the form when we are not on talking terms, right.? After my birthday." Rahul asked.

"Yeah b...but ho...how do you know." Nisha looked at Rahul confusingly.

"Let me clear up your confusion, you gave your form to Avani after filling it, right?, that time we changed the city names by using Pen Eraser." Rahul smiled.

"With Pen Eraser seriously, what's the need to do all this.?" Nisha questioned.

"Because I got placed in this city during a campus interview, if you also work here, we can spend time with each other for some days, don't know what the future holds for us." Rahul hugged her tightly.

"I can't even think about our family reactions, more than family, I worry about Nakshatra." Nisha said.

Rahul's phone sounded which was kept on the table, it was a good-night message from Nakshatra.

"100 years for her, we remembered her, she only messaged you, it must be 2 am in the U.S, why is she still awake.?" Nisha said.

"Hmm...may be studying for internals, I don't know" Rahul said.

"So when you are gonna tell Nakshatra that we are cheating on her.?" Nisha asked.

"Cheating is not a mistake it's a choice, I don't think so we are doing any mistake, we choose each other and you are my choice and I'm not gonna leave you.", Rahul grabbed her by the waist and hugged her.

"Don't leave me." Nisha said.

"Never." Rahul kissed her cheeks.

"I will kill you if you ever try to leave me." Nisha said.

"I will kill myself first before leaving you." Rahul said.

Nisha turned towards him, sat on him and cupped his cheek "You know, nobody ever loved me like this you are the first person." Tears rolled from her eyes.

"And I will be the last person also." Rahul kissed her tears and he captured her lips, the kiss was so intense and they both explored each other lips. After some time they broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"I forgot to ask you who will go to Rayanakonda hospital in place of me.?" Nisha asked.

"Avani, who else." Rahul said.

"She agreed.?" Nisha questioned.

"Of course, she is so much interested in our city's history, she ate my mind asking about my mom's family." Rahul said.

"She likes to read history, and yeah even I also heard that your mother is from Royal Family." Nisha said.

"Yeah she is, there is one more thing that fascinated Avani to choose our city to work." Rahul said.

"What.?" Nisha questioned.

"Kailash also going to work in the same city, I think they like each other, it's still in the initial I don't anything clearly." Rahul said.

"Let's see what happens." Nisha said and Rahul's phone sounded he read the message and said: "Oh it's from Kailash, they are on the way, we have a movie plan and after the movie, we have dinner planned also, let's get ready." Rahul said.

"Book a good restaurant, I don't want to get heavily drunk today." Nisha said.

"But I love drunk Nisha." Rahul slapped Nisha's ass.

"Ahh.." Nisha moaned "What the hell.?"

"It's my way of showing love to you baby girl." Rahul winked.

"This movie ruined you....I'm going to get ready." Nisha got up.

"Ok, go." Rahul said.

"You won't come." Nisha said.

"I need to talk with.... Mummy." Rahul said.

"I thought of having a shower with you, anyway your loss." Nisha started moving.

"I will join you in a bit." Rahul said.

"Door will be closed, latecomers not allowed." Nisha went inside.

Rahul smiled at her and took his phone to call.

Meanwhile in the U.S.

Naksha got ready and came out of her room and saw her roommate Kayla talking on her phone standing on the balcony, Kayla cut the call and turned and was shocked to see Naksha standing in the hall and staring at her at midnight.

"You scared me." Kayla said.

"With whom you are talking at the midnight.?" Naksha asked.

"Hmm....with my dad, my mom was unwell, I told you na, she is getting discharged tomorrow about that." Her roommate said.

"Yeah, how is aunty now.?" Naksha asked.

"She is better now, Are you going somewhere.?"

"I'm going out with Alex for a party" Naksha's phone sounded "ok bye he is here."

"But we have internals coming week." Kayla said.

"Chill, just internals not exams." Naksha opened the door and went out.

"God knows what will happen with this girl." Kayla closed the door and slept......