CHAPTER #1- City Girl Saved

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a fan fiction based on the TV show on the History Channel called Swamp People.  This is purely a fictional story and is not meant to offend or be hurtful, or anything else negative towards Jay Paul Molinere.  The characters of Jay Paul, Stacey, Jaydin and RJ are all real people, but their actions, comments, etc. in this story are all fictional.]

CHAPTER #1

She scanned the bar looking for her ride, but didn't see him yet.  Lisa was there for two months, one of which was gator season.  Her uncle was probably still in the Louisiana swamp somewhere, checking his lines.  She had seen the TV show Swamp People's season one and recognized a few of the faces from that.  

Jay Paul saw a new girl in the bar that he didn't recognize. He nodded in her direction, "who's that?"

RJ, his dad, glanced where his son indicated.  The girl was in her twenties and tall.  "Don't know."

Jay Paul watched her.  There was something about her that drew his eye.  Maybe it was her nice rack or her confidence, when it was obvious she was out of place.

Lisa leaned on the bar, her back to the room and ordered a beer.  While she was waiting, a man beside her, crowed her space.  She moved over and he gave her a leering grin, that had few teeth.  He blatantly stared at her chest, her eyes narrowed. 

"Not interested, now back off." She said with venom. 

It wasn't like she was wearing a skirt or anything sexy. She had on a black cut off t-shirt and grey TNA pants, wearing her running shoes.  Casual and comfy is what she thought of her outfit.  But the fat guy wouldn't take no for an answer, he slapped her ass and grabbed her arm.

"I said NO!"  Lisa said, panic beginning to set in.  But the bar was full of men, not a woman in sight to back her up. 

He said something to her, but it was so slurred she didn't know what he actually said.  But his grip was strong and it hurt.  He pulled her down onto his lap.  Fear surged through her and she let her elbow fly back, hoping to connect with his face.  

Jay Paul had been watching the exchange and noticed the change in the girl's body language.  He wasn't going to interfere until he saw her elbow connect and Butch get mad. 

"Gonna see what's happening over there," he said to his dad.

The elbow drew blood and the big guy pushed her off his lap and up against the bar. Things were about to get really ugly and dangerous for Lisa. 

"I don't want any trouble, just let me go."

The fat guy's breath stunk and he snarled at her.  Lisa searched for a way out and her eyes connected with Jay Paul's.  The fear he saw there, told him everything he needed to know.  He pushed in beside them.

"We've been looking for you, our table's over here,"  Jay Paul said to the girl, as if he knew her.  When Butch didn't let her go, he flexed an arm and looked him in the eye.

"Is there a problem here?" 

Butch looked down at the shorter guy, but backed off. He knew the guy was a four time boxing champ and he didn't want to mess with Jay Paul or his dad RJ. 

"Take the bitch and her beer."  He handed over the untouched bottle.

Lisa followed the guy, not sure if she should just bolt and wait outside or if it was safer to just stay with him.  She sat down at their table and he gave her back her beer.  She picked it up and chugged it back, almost finishing it in one gulp, hoping for her courage to return.