Episode 3: U.A entrance exam

Start from the beginning

After finishing packing my bag, I put it on and walked out of my room as I went up to the front door, putting on my shoes that were near the front door since that's where we usual leave them. I finished putting them on and I grabbed the doorknob, about to open it till I heard some footsteps come behind me, making me turn my head to see max who had woken up.

Y/N: oh hey, what are you doing up so early, work doesn't start in a hour.

Max: well I wanna say goodbye to my son before he goas take his exam. Which reminds me, do you want me to drive you to school? It will be alot easier so that you won't tire yourself.

Y/N: nah, it's ok. I could use the exercise and the walk will give me enough time to think of how to occupy myself instead of bashing my head in the wall from a boring class.

Max: heh, you sure are confidence you'll pass huh? I still don't understand, I get it might be a challenge for you, but why couldn't you take the easy way and go in without any exam, there won't be a risk of letting you go to jail.

Y/N: well I guess I just did it mostly for the excitement. Since I can't enjoy the nice feeling of getting away from a hero, I guess I can try and enjoy the risk of loosing...even if that lose means I loose my life, but hey why not am I right. (I asked, turning back to the door as max just scratched the back of his head)

Max: that's a real huge risk to take, but just do whatever you like aslong as it doesn't get you expelled, but just please don't fail Y/N. I may go to jail for a long time, but you will suffer...people can be cruel...and you were right, heroes aren't exactly different then any other person...so...they might do things...horrible things to you before they'll kill you...way worse then being in jail and as your father I don't want to see that happend because well...I don't say this very often, but...I care alot about you Y/N...you know I don't wanna see you go...

Y/N: I...I know you don't max...I promise I'll do my best. (I said, pulling my arm up as I gave him a thumbs up, which I couldn't see, but I could tell max was smiling)

Max: thank you...now you go on to U.A, the exam might start soon and the sooner you pass the sooner you can relax after (max said, I simply nodded as I opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind me)

Time skip
At U.A.

I stood infront of the gate of U.A as I stood there, looking up at the H shaped building after walking afew miles. I stayed starring up at it while people walked inside, whispering to themselves about stuff I couldn't care less. I still couldn't believe it, after my whole life of hating this school, I'm actually going in it and while people go here to become heroes for money and fame, I'm actually going here cause I'm being punished, wow.

I let out a sigh once again, ready to get this day over with as I walked threw the gate. You know despite me being confident in winning, I admite I still was abit nervous cause if I die fail, I would die, it's pretty thrilling, but hey I'm still confident in doing this.

While I was walking to the front door, I noticed someone familiar. I recognised him by his wild green and black hair. It was him! The green haired kid I saved from the sludge villain. It made me smile happily seeing him after ten months, making me feel like some puppy that saw his owner after so long. I saw him and he was talking to a brunette girl with pink cheeks, ok well not exactly talking since he was kinda silent, more like listening actually.

Y/N's thoughts: hey, it's that guy again. He's trying out to be a hero, that's amazing! Finally, one hero in the future that's not selphish. Maybe I should go say hi to him. (I thought to myself as I slowly walked up behind him)

I was about to say hi, but stoped for a minute, realizing that I shouldn't say hello to anyone...I needed to keep a low profile to everyone no matter what or else they might find out my identity...so ofcource I needed to pretend like I didn't exist. I looked down upset and angry as I just speed walked past the two, leaving the two on there own as I tried to hold back from screaming to myself for being my fault I couldn't say hi to him.