Episode 3: U.A entrance exam

Start from the beginning

Anyway...

Y/N: yeah well...when it comes to fighting, I still don't rely on my quirk. My quirk doesn't automatically give me fighting skills, I actually train and learn to fight, people these days only fight with their quirks and don't even try to use anything else. They get a quirk and that's all they rely on, nathing else. (I said annoyed)

I got up from the chair as I scratched my head, already bored as I walked to my room till max came and stopped me immediately as he grabbed me by the shoulder.

Max: uhhh where do you think your going? We're not done.

Y/N: well I am, it's getting late and I have the exam tomorrow. You can teach me other stuff tomorrow when I pass (I said, pushing his hand off my shoulder as I tried to go in my room, but was once again stopped by max when he grabbed me by the neck and felt his hand heating up as I knew that he was using his quirk, which made me scream in pain)

Max graydon. His quirk: Oven! He can heat up his body up to 350% and can use can go up abit more with abit training, but the longer he uses his quirk the more his skin will melt.

Max: we're not done yet, you need to revise on your quirk. You can't always fight with just your hands,  weapons and mind. There will be a time when you need to actually fight with some power or atleast have someone to back you up considering we live in a world where alot of people are stronger then a dude with martial arts.

Y/N: do you have any idea what I've done? I fought strong heroes with just training and used my head. Yes, I have used my quirk and had the help of using weapons, but I still relied on my skrill more. Who cares if I can't use my quirk, I can still fight without it I said as I removed max's hand off my neck and went in my room and closed the door)

Max: when will that kid ever listen to me (Max said, letting out a sigh, once again dealing with me and my attitude)

I hoped on my bed and went under the covers as I layed my head on my pillow, trying to fall asleep while I slept with my reguler clothes on. I couldn't sleep, the thought still bothered me even after for so long. I hated heroes and it was one of the top three things I hated, which were paedophiles or anything to do that harms children and animal abusers.

I hated being a hero and now going to a hero school is something that makes me wanna rather tear off my own nut sack. I remembered when I did some killing at night, I would pass that school and it just pissed me off when I looked at it, now I'm actually gonna go near it and honestly I feel like I was gonna throw up.

Now all I can really do now is keep sucking it up cause if I don't go then...well then the next meal for the endeavor family is roasted skrill and my ass maybe hot already, I don't want it to be over cooked.

I may suck it up, but it's not gonna be easy, I'm gonna be surrounded by bunch of other kids that wanna be heroes, I'm gonna wake up early to go to school and I'm gonna do homework! And even study! And being homeschooled by max was already enough, I'm gonna be in hell for a hundred days and if I don't do that I'm going to actually hell!

Dear god, I can't stand it. I hated it with all my heart and I hope the world knows that. I began to get tired as I closed my eyes, beginning to fall asleep, tired, but still upset about the day tomorrow.

The next day.

My eyes opened as I got up from my bed, my hair being messy after sleeping in a way that only god knows how I slept. I got off my bed and walked out of my room, groaning abit as I was still tired, but still needed to wake up or else...well you all know what will happen if I don't go at this point.

I went to the bathroom, cleaning myself up. I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and went back to my room, picking some fresh clothes out of the closet. I removed my reguler clothes and changed into some nice jeans, a black shirt and with a jacket. I got my bag as I packed some other stuff like extra clothes and other stuff I think I would need.

I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Male Villain Reader x My Hero Academia)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara