chapter eight
story.

‎‎

𝖄𝐎𝐔𝐑 life wouldn't have been in a confusing path with different roads connected in every direction if you actually have a nice childhood.

your parents were nothing but busy people, never having the time for their daughter. they never have you love and affection, only leaving you and gifting you with whatever you've ever desired.

all you really ever desired was their attention and affection.

you couldn't care about any other things. you wanted them to pay attention on you, on your hardwork and success. but they never did.

so you caused trouble for them. you troubled people all around you, wreaking havoc for attention. yet, they still never looked at you.

it was forced, that you have to master amd put up with so many emotions for business usages only.

everything was so wrong that you became unknown to your surroundings, living your life without a care in the world. then saki came, along with everyone else who gave you a place in the student council, and rin.

they were people you wanted to protect, you swore to protect them. especially itoshi rin. he was just too different from everyone else, and you could understand his solitary thus attaching yourself onto him.

you felt the closest connection to him, as a person and a soul whole. it was only natural that you saw him differently than anybody else.

now you sat on your bed, bandaged face sunk into your arms, while your eyes was focused on the shirt a black-haired male wore.

it was a plain shirt with a single raven doodle in white, very representative of rin to wear something that resembles him.

he visited you, having you on suspension for three days for the trouble you've caused. rin also wanted to know what your friend meant with the violence thing, and he was curious enough to ask for a story on your life.

you told him the majority of your childhood, leaving some parts out to not give him too much opinions on your current self.

how you resorted to violence for every disagreements, how you were forced to carry multiple personalities until you've lost your real one, how you weren't given a chance to have happiness as a child.

with everything poured out, rin felt an uncomfortable pain around his chest. all this time, while he was trying to copy whatever his brother was doing in sheer wrath and hatred, you had been living your life a twisted way.

he felt the need to comfort you, even if his ego and pride is too high for that. he wanted to embrace you in his arms to let you feel the warmth you never felt before. rin knew it wouldn't be what you wished for, but that was the least he could do as a friend.

so he proceeded to sit closer to you and wrapped his arms around your curled up figure.

you froze in his touch, eyes going wide in alert of what he was trying to do. you hesitated, before leaning into his warmth, feeling it against your own body.

rin is warm. despite his cold personality, he gave the warmest embrace for you. you sunk into him, completely indulging yourself into his arms.

when was the last time you ever hugged someone until you felt their warmth? you couldn't remember, you didn't know.

all you could think of was rin never letting you go, providing you with every ounce of his affection and time. something your parents never gave. you love his embrace.

who knew you've always felt this way towards itoshi rin?

rin pulled you close, his hands moving to your hair to give you gentle head pats. he slowly smoothed out your hair while massaging your head softly.

this was a side rin didn't even knew he had. just giving you a gentle treatment felt so surreal to him. rin love comfortingly you. it was such a heavenly thing for him to do. your warmth against his was to die for.

he didn't want to let go of you, as you both stayed in a comfortable silence, treasuring each other's presence and warmth.