chapter one
touch.

‎‎

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 fate has decided for rin, he could never avoid you. wherever he was, you seemed to pop out or just be around him, making small conversations.

was it because he finally met you that you seemed more noticeable? or was it your nonchalant persona that itched his mind? whatever the reason, he was very much bothered.

rin walked through the hallways, looking as unfazed as ever. he knew there were many that likes him, yet there are those who despised him. still, he couldn't care less.

while walking, he spotted you falling out from a classroom, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

he stopped in his tracks, anticipating the next thing was going to happen.

two girls, rin's classmates, walked out, approaching you with dirty smirks on their faces. they said incoherent words to which he cannot hear, for he was far away.

one of them then started pouring their drink on your shirt. slowly and time consuming, the liquid stained your uniform, your head held low with hair covering your face.

rin couldn't understand a single thing, but he could tell this situation was a case of bullying. he made his move and called out to the girls, making them flinch in surprise.

"the fuck are you both doing?" he stood beside you, his cold gaze on the two girls who stuttered to find the right answer. "s-she was..."

"she was being a bitch!"

"how lukewarm. the only bitch i know is the two of you. stain my path with your drink and i stain yours with despair," rin sternly said, his gaze turning into a glare.

the two didn't know what to do, so they scurried away with scowls on their faces, leaving you on the ground with rin seen defending you.

the said male looked at you, scanning your physicality. your shirt was wet, and he could see through it. at least, he was respectful enough to look away immediately, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"what happened?" he asked, trying not to look at you.

"when you're noticed by a popular boy like a football team captain, girls get jealous happened," you lifted your head up to look at him while letting out a chuckle. "careful, more of them might come."

rin looked around at your warning, taking note that everyone around the hallway was watching them. he scoffed and gave you a hand, finally forcing himself to look at you.

for a second, he thought you had a devilish smile on your face. but the other second he blinked, your face was poker, even more than his.

just how many faces can you portray?

you took no time to accept his hands, him pulling you up from the ground.

when you touched his skin, he felt a shock of electricity ran through his fingers to his body, adrenaline rushing through. it felt somewhat confusing to him as to why he would feel it, but his body just forced him to.

"thanks," you thanked him, gently touching your stained shirt in disappointment. "i have to make a report to the council for this..."

"i can see your skin," he bluntly said with the same light tint on his cheeks as you looked up from your shirt to look into his eyes. "pervert... itoshi rin is a pervert."

you could see his emotionless face turn to a much more emotional face with pure shock and embarrassment. "i'm not! watch your mouth!" he exclaimed as you chuckled again, at his reaction this time. "kidding."

the next thing you knew, rin had shoved you his blazer, going far enough to cover your stained uniform for you. (which is just dumping his blazer on you💀..)

he walked away, not wanting to converse with you anymore. you were left there alone, watching him walk away this time. you took off the blazer and hugged it where if would also cover your cleavage.

it felt warm and soft, so unusual for a person like rin.

unconsciously, you hugged it even tighter, a smile forming and painting your day as delighted.