Chapter 50: The Breeding Center Secret (Book 1 FINAL!)

Takes place in Episode 52, aka, the first season of the first Pokemon anime!

"Our area will remain clear and sunny today with highs in the upper 70s! So get your..." A weather forecast was shown on a large screen, as Ash comments,

"Sounds like good weather!" He says as everyone can agree otherwise. Each of the groups had their own arrangements with mother nature, Todd thinks it's an amazing time to take pictures, Aoi can find more warm-loving Pokemon, etc.

But when the weather forecast ends...

"Pokemon Love Power!" Says an orange-haired woman,

"Find it at our 5-Star Breeding Center. Where every Pokemon is treated like a loved one." She explained this with footage of a client Charmander that evolved into a Charizard in the span of a few short days. Pokemon do have multiple reasons to evolve, but the common one is battle experience or EXP, some to evolve in dire situations, some as a form of maturity, and some with strong emotions like hate or love.

"Let our experts provide your Pokemon with our love and care! So why should you go through all the fuss when you can bring your Pokemon to us?" The orange-haired woman says a catchy line, as Brock is a bit excited to go there, a passionate man who wants to be the best Pokemon Breeder.

"Wow! Let's check it out!" Ash says as the group goes to do just that. But it was a drive-by for them, Misty testing their quality by leaving her Psyduck there. It'll take a miracle to fix it she rants.

But Aoi goes on his own adventure.

"Say, do you think Moltres would be around here?" Aoi asked himself, as he looked at many entries on these Pokemon. Zapdos was a natural find, due to them causing huge thunderstorms. But Articuno was a baited find, due to the feather of Zapdos finding its way to its land.

But then there is Moltres.

It is a bird of the flames. They're mostly sighted on freshly erupted volcanos, where it gains power unspoken, but it perches itself in VERY warm mountains. Specifically, ones that are bound to erupt many generations later.

"If I can find that Moltres... Maybe that will prove ourselves worthy of Lugia's attention!" Aoi believed.

"Welcome one and welcome all!" Says a person, as Aoi is attracted to the loud yells,

"We here at Pokiscovery, we will show the VERY FIRST discovered rare discovery since the fossil Pokemon last month!" Says a man, as Aoi walks to the crowd, blending in as he looks onward.

"!" But Aoi's eyes widened,

"The very first Dratini captured from the wild! Look at this beauty of a Pokemon!" They say as Aoi's eyes widened as the Dratini sits there in fright.

"..." Aoi looks on at the caged Pokemon,

"Anyone willing to bid on this rare find!?! Come on, don't be shy!" He says,

"10,000!" One says,

"12,000!"

The group started placing a bid on the Pokemon, as Aoi growls, shouting,

"HEY! Pokemon aren't supposed to be bid like this!" Yells Aoi, as the man chuckles,

"Well, if it isn't a little kid! Tell me, do you want to place a bid?" He wondered as Aoi growls,

"You took a Pokemon away from its habitat just to make some money!?! Don't you realize how endangered they are if they won't show even a little bit of interest in humans!?!" Aoi shouts as the man chuckles,

"It's only business, kid! Alright, 12,000 I got 12,000! Any higher!?!" He ignores Aoi, as he is seen behind the cage.

"Hey!" Aoi whispers as the Dratini's eyes widened a bit, as Aoi slides a Pokeball,