🥵BADDIE😍

Y/ns Pov

As I walk to Tyler I see him walking with Wednesday, and as soon as i'm about to go up to them to talk Wednesday falls into Tylers hands, I quickly run over to them "its probably a vision" I think "Wednesday are you ok" Tyler asks her as she snaps out of it , but instead of responding she runs after Rowan and me being the curious person I am I followed her.

I see Wednesday being pinned on a tree by Rowans telekinesis "bro let her go" I say running towards Rowan "NO MY MOM SAID IT WAS MY DUTY TO KILL THE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO DESTROY THE SCHOOL" Rowan said "bitch no one gives to flying fucks about your mom" I said, as I said that he got angry and was about to throw me against the tree but a monster with big ass eyes came out of the bushes i think and attacked him.

As Rowans blood splattered everywhere, the monster looked at Wednesday and ran quickly, as Wednesday jogged over to Rowans lifeless body a drawing falls on his chest and Wednesday quickly picks it up and puts it in her pocket " Wednesday lets go i'm not trying to be a suspect right now?!" I whisper scream at her, but instead Wednesday ran the other way to Bianca and told her to go tell the police about what just happened

"nha fuck this shit i'm out" I say, quickly running to the academy not giving two flying fucks about looking behind me. As soon as I got there I go to my dorm and take a shower because I ran faster than the flash to get to the academy so I probably smell like sweat. After i'm done showering I change into ( something you wear to go to sleep) and brush my teeth, I jump onto my bed while pulling the covers on and falling asleep.