𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

Do you guys ship Lia with Zoro?

"OI, NAMI! WE'RE GOING TO THE OLD GUY'S HOUSE NOW, SO GET OFF ALREADY! YOU STUPID HEAD!" Luffy yells

Sanji hits Luffy's head with his foot, "Don't take it out on her!"

"YOU STUPID HEAD!"

"Mister! Can I stay out here a little longer and have some fun?" Nami asks.

"That's fine! Be careful!" Pagaya said.

Lia looks at him, "Is it okay if I stay with her?"

Pagaya smiles at her, "Of course! Just be careful!"

After that, the crew, Conis and Pagaya left.

Lia jumps into the ocean, water started coming out of her feets. The water forms a cycle, letting her sit down as the water follows Nami.

(A/N: Just picture it like a magic carpet)

"Huh?" Nami turns around and sees Lia following her, "Lia, why are you following me?"

"Just to make sure you're okay. I have a bad feeling about this place."

"Really? How so?" Nami asks, turning her attention back to the waver.

"Remember, Amazon? The old woman from the gates."

"Oh yeah! She was really nice!"

"I don't think so... I mean think about! Why did she even mention the fee if we can enter whether we pay or not." Lia said.

"Now that I think about, you're right! Why would she mention it?" Nami said with a serious look on her face.

"That's what I'm saying! Shun noticed it too." Lia said.

"Don't get too worked up, Lia! I'm sure nothing will happen. Oh and thanks for being here!"

"Nami, look! Land!"

"Wanna check it out!?"

"Of course!"

Once they got there, they stared at the trees, grass.

"What the-" - Lia

"It's huge..." Nami said.

Lia smirks when Nami said that.

"What is this?" Nami asks.

"Don't ask me! I have no clue."

"I can't get over the size of that tree. Wait a minute, so they do have real soil up here..." Nami said.

"Seems so...

"And what's with the huge trees?" Nami asks.

"You're still going on about that?"

"Look at them! They're huge! I've never seen anything this big before. How old are these trees? Several hundred years? All these trees... I can't see the top of them!" Nami said.