Big Mistake

No one ever knew how cruel and ruthless Hawk Moth really was, until he hit Cat Noir like he was nothing. The cat is about to be approached by the moth, but little did he know there was a loud voice calls not to touch himhe wasn't prepared for. Filled with rage and anger from all this, calling Shadow Moth a monster, a horrified and furious goes beast mode raging red bug goes total beast mode, giving Hawk Moth a massive beating. And she warns him to never hurt her partner again. She goes to check on Cat Noir, and he found it hard to get up. It was quite a hit. Ladybug carries the poor kitty away, saying they have done enough for today. Everyone shouts at Hawk Moth to go away, seeing how horrible he really is. Ladybug takes Cat Noir to master Fu, where she leaves him in his care to not reveal each other's identities.

At school, everybody's been talking about how savage the heroine was while the moth is so cruel, as the heroes talk with their Kwamis about yesterday. Marinette still couldn't believe she really did that and Adrien still felt dizzy but amazed Ladybug saved him like that. Tikki agrees what happened was awful and Plagg had the urge to just cataclysm him an get him out of the way. Together, individually, both heroes say they are indeed looking forward to Hawk Moth's defeat.