Stay

August

Once I got out the hospital I barely get around the house, I end up telling Alicia she had to go cause already knew what time it was with her.

I was debating on to call Kieva cause I really need her now even though I hurted her and we not together anymore, maybe we could try again.

Akieva

"August before you start jumping to conclusion I just want to tell you that I was there for you, th-".

"Kieva you don't have to explain yourself I got rid of her and I want to apologize for the way I been acting. You was absolutely right about everything, I was wonder maybe we could try again" August said while walking on his crutches.

"August sit down you don't need to moving around yet, when I tried to get you to walk you complain" I tell trying to dodge the statement he made.

"Don't be trying to ignore what I just said, so what do you say".

"I don't know, how I'm supposed to know if you're not going to do the same thing again".

"I can work on that you just gotta see the fact that I'm known as a celebrity so you can't be always assuming that I'm sleeping with those groupies and fans".

"Okay I get what you saying, far as me and you I don't know I need some time to think" I tell him.

"Ight I'll give you two days and by then you should have an answer".

"Whatever, look I'm about to head out if you need me you know to call".

"Wait you not staying? You mind as well stay instead of going home, that's too much going back and forward".

He did have a point but I can't be around August knowing I still have feelings for him.

"No that's okay I wouldn't mind coming back and forward" I say.

"You scared I might try something, see I ain't in the wheelchair no more. The only thing is now I need to get off these crutches, just stay the night I won't do nothing unless you want me to" he smirk at me while biting his bottom lip.

"I think I'll pass".

"I'm just playing but stay though ma".

"Okay fine let me go by my place and grab some things be right back" I grab my keys and headed out the door. I can't believe I'm about to do this, It wouldn't hurt to spend the night.