Okay....

Vina

"I don't know why you and August playing games, evidently he's feeling you and you is to. So mind as well go ahead and get together". I tell Keiva which she know I'm right.

"You have no idea Vina, I like him a lot even though we're only friends."

"So what you waiting for tell him how you feel".

"It's not that easy. I just can't up and say August I really like you, I want to be more than your friend. What I look like"?

"Okay just trying to help, well I'm about to go out with my baby. So see you maybe the next morning".

"Just fast".

"I know I'm Vina baby" I grab my keys and was out the door.

Akieva

I thought about what Vina had said and she's right at some point. I do like August but I don't want to ruined our friendship.

Today I was going with Aug, he never told me where we was going but he did mention to me about meeting someone, I am kinda of nervous. Would if it be his mother he want me to meet or what? Maybe I'm just overreacting.

August

"Are you sure that she's going to like me August, cause I don't want no trouble".

"Tonya calm down she's going to like you, trust me Kieva is a sweet girl she's nothing like these other girls. Come and let's head out, I told her I was on my way to pick her up".

Tonya is my girlfriend, while I was with Monica I was also fooling around with Tonya. I call Kieva and told her that I want her to meet someone which is Tonya, we're friends so I feel like they should meet each other.

Akieva

I was finishing up with my hair until I heard a knock on the door, I left out the bathroom making my way to open the door.

"Hey you about ready"? August said as he pull me into a hug.

"Yeah just let me grab my things and we can go" I got the key off the counter then lock up the house. Soon August was walking me to his car I seen a female sitting in the front.

"Oh she must be your sister" I say as August open the back door for me.

"No actually she's my girlfriend".

What? Girlfriend oh wow okay...I'm- okay.

"Oh okay" was all I could say.

He close the door for me and got into the driver side. "Toyna this is my best friend Keiva, Keiva this is my girl Toyna" August introduce the both of us.

"Hi nice to meet you" I gave her a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you to, August was right about you. He said you was sweet" she say smiling back at me.

I can't believe this right now.