I Make You Nervous?

August

I woke up the next morning to the smell of something burning, I jump out of bed and went to go see what was going on and I see Monica in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby, sorry about breakfast I tried to make you something before you woke up" she open up the windows and I just shook my head.

"Come here Monica, we need to talk about us".

"What about us August, wait don't tell me you want me to move in with you. Baby you know I wouldn't mind".

Another thing about Monica she don't know when to shut up all she do is talk.

"No, me and you are over. You to clingy and all you do is run ya damn mouth. I can't be with you I'm sorry".

"Wait what, where is all this coming from? You leaving me so you could get with that Kava girl".

"It don't even matter just know we not together anymore, get your clothes and be out" I got up from the table and went upstairs to go get dress while Monica was still running her mouth. I'm just going to be single for a while and focus on building my career.

Vina

"Kieva I know you was feeling some type of way when you seen August with Monica, trust me she's not all that. August just too blind to see what we see in her".

"I was cool I figure he wasn't single so it is what it is" Keiva just shrugged her shoulders.

We talk some more until it was time for us to get back to work, "See you when I get off" Kieva say.

"Not quite, Jarod is coming to get me after work. We kinda got something going".

"Alright now call me and tell me about it" We both went back to work and I could have sworn I seen August just a few minutes ago.

Kieva

I start back stocking up the shelves just to kill time, when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see August who was smiling.

"Umm August hey, how may I help you" I say looking everywhere else other than him.

"Why do you that"?

I look at him, "do what"?

"When I talk to you, you never look at me in the eyes. I see I be making you nervous" he say as he touch my hand.

"That's just me I never look directly in people faces when they talk to me, you can let go of my hand though" I tried to pull my hand away from him but he held on to me not letting me go.

"What you doing after you leave work"?

"I'm going home".

"Well not no more you not, I wanna take you out so I'll be waiting for you to clock out" he kiss my hand and walk away.

He just don't know what he be doing to me, I check my phone and I had one more hour left to be off. This should be interesting.