Eddie grabs my arm pulling me behind him.

Eddie" Don't listen, Don't come near us!"

KT" Guys, I'm still me, I don't know how or why, but I'm still me"

Harriet" I think she's telling the truth"

Eddie" No, no, no.It's a trick"

Charlie" Eddie, I think Harriets right, I can't feel any bad energy"

KT" You sound like Willow, Charlie, look Victor's going to be here any second, you have to believe me"

Eddie" No, no, stay back, I mean it! See? She's covering her eyes. Why would she do that unless she's evil?"

Harriet" No, it was me, I took the key from Willow, and I slipped it into your pocket"

KT" What? Why? Now Willow's one of them, It was supposed to be me!"

Harriet" Oh, that was the reason I did it. I couldn't run the risk of you being caught without the key. We have a much better chance of defeating Ammit with you"

KT" Who cares about Willow, huh?"

Victor"I will find you!"

Harriet" Look, we're not far from the crypt, we'll hide there"

After thinking we have left it long enough Eddie and I sneak into the house, we hadn't changed our clothes in three days, we couldn't just slip in for a shower so we were looking for our uniforms in the laundry. While Eddie keeps lookout, I grab two shirts, two ties, two pairs of trousers and sweater.

Charlie" Okay let's go"

The next morning, myself and Eddie stood fixing our ties around our necks and Eddie slipped a sweater over his head. KT opens her eyes and sighs.

Charlie" Get any sleep KT?"

KT" Not much, nightmares"

Eddie" Yeah, well hate to break it to you, but most of those are real"

KT" Where'd you both get the clothes?"

Charlie" We snuck back into Anubis and took them from the laundry"

KT" Guys what if you had got caught"

Charlie" Hey it's okay Eddie kept lookout and anyway we didn't get caught"

Eddie" Look we thought we might be able to blend in better if we go into school"

Harriet" Are you all right, KT?"

KT" I'm good"

Harriet"I didn't mean to put Willow in danger, it wasn't an easy decision for me to take the key, I had to see the bigger picture, KT. We haven't time for being sentimental or heroic"

KT" You know what I think? I think you've spent so long with your head full of Gods and demons that you've forgotten about people"

Eddie" Look, the best thing we can do for Willow and for everyone is to come up with a plan"

KT" Yes.We need to get Denby's key back before people arrive for founders day"

Harriet" And after what you said last night, the visitors will provide more than enough souls for Ammit to reach full power!"

Charlie" And the endless storm begins"

Harriet" If Ammit leaves that Gate House, it means everyone is doomed"

Eddie" But how are we gonna get that key? I mean, they'd have sealed off the passageway, the Gate House is always guarded.We've tried everything to get into that place"