"Funny one"|Casey x gender neutral reader|

requested by: Sinful_cult

i have never done a 4th wall breaker so i hope its up to your expectations enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary, I just went through the most horrific incident of my life, like i never thought i would see aliens. I mean the people who are reading know what I'm talking about. Don't you guys. I am already with the time traveler Casey. He is pretty cute but I mean that's what you guys are here for. You simp. Just kidding, just kidding! Now I need to be your y/n so I shall shut up so yall can simp.

I was walking down the street holding my groceries, and Casey called me. "Hello?'' I answer cus my writer is a boring asshole. "Hey starlight! Are you almost home? Are you walking safely? No purple dragons?" he kept asking me these questions, I smiled behind my phone, "yes, I'm alright. Im almost home as well.'' I say as I walk into the lobby of the complex of my apartment. "Okay great! See you soon!'' Casey answered and hung up. He still hasn't gotten the hang of the phone, it makes me laugh though. Okay this writer needs to speed things up ugh.

-time skip-

Finally a timeskip. I walk into the apartment greeted by my boyfriend, he kisses me on the cheek and I chuckle a little bit. "Welcome home my dear partner!" he smiled while hugging me, where did the groceries go? Eh fanfic logic. I smile and hug him back, he always was touch starved. "Okay so remember we are gonna go to school tomorrow and i will help you out. I made sure you had all my classes so that way I can help you.'' I reminded him and I saw his face turn from happy to nervous. I cup his cheek in my hand and give him a reassuring smile. He smiled back with that cute gap tooth.

-time skip, damn writer is bored lmao-

It's 7:45 am and yes that's the time the writer goes to school. He complains..a lot. Anyway back to me! y/n!

I yawned as I walked into the Casey school right by my side. We held hands cuz of the crowded hallway and sat down in the homeroom . I started explaining what to do and what not to do. "Okay so 1st off, don't talk about the kraang. 2nd dont talk about time traveling. 3rd, did you take a shower?" I placed my hands together. "Okay, okay, and yes mx.y/n!" he said smiling. "Great, alright this is what you should do. If you need help let me know. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you're confused, when in doubt say 23. Use deodorant in the middle of the day to stay fresh.'' I told him to hand him some deodorant. "Okay, that sounds good." he answered while taking the deodorant. I smile and the bell rings. "Let's go to the first period '' I stand up and he takes my hand and I smile. We walk together to do math.

-math went well-

I am already tired and already have 2 pieces of homework to do. Casey has yet to come out of the classroom but I see a few friends. "Hey guys!" I smile. They walk over to me and I start cracking jokes. I was always the funny friend though it's just due to me being scared of losing them. Casey comes out and places his arm around my waist, I smile and my friends start teasing me. I laugh with them and Casey does too.

-English went well.-

A piece of homework. Laughing with friends.

-history went okay-

No homework, cried in class.

-science went good-

No homework.

I walked out of the school early with Casey running behind me. I'm tired of being the funny friend, always happy, never sad. I was tired of it, I'm stressed my writer keeps giving me homework and I'm done with it. Casey ran over to me and hugged me. "What's going on? What's wrong?" he asked me. I didn't know what to say, I just sobbed into his shirt. He sighed and stroked my hair. "Okay..let's just go home before security comes after us," he said. I agreed, he picked me up bridal style even though i could walk. I leaned into his hoodie as he walked.

-time skip-

We got home and he sat me down on the couch and gave me his hoodie and I wore it. I always felt safe in them. He brought over some hot cocoa and sat down next to me giving it to me. I smiled slightly and leaned into his side.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHY MY WRITER IS A FUCKING EDGY BASTERD.