- doorstep delivery

It is nighttime in Surrey seeing an owl standing on the sign "PRIVET DRIVE" in the bright night sky and the owl flies away and an elderly man named Dumbledore appeared.

"Oh it's Professor Dumbles" said the Marauders earning a smile on the said Professor as they continue watching.

Rabastan look at the screen curiously. "Is this a flashback?"

"I believe it is a flashback" Barty nod.

He passed by a tabby cat standing next to some shed as he takes out his deluminator and activates it, Dumbledore zaps out the light from the lamp posts. After zapping out the lights he puts back his denominator into his robe as the cat meowed causing for Dumbledore to look at the cat.

"I want one!"

"That's awesome where can I get one of that?"

"I should have known that you will be here...Professor McGonagall" said Dumbledore.

The cat didn't answer and just look at him as the screen suddenly turns into the wall showing the shadow of the cat who slowly turns into a woman wearing a tall hat showing Professor McGonagall

"MINNIE!"

"Mr Potter, Mr Black how many times do I have to tell the both of you not to call me that" Professor McGonagall said to them.

The two just grinned at the woman. "Many times Minnie"

Professor McGonagall just sigh in defeat as they continue watching.

"are the rumors true Albus?" Professor McGonagall asked worriedly as if not wanting to believe the rumors that she heard.

"What rumors?" James asked.

Dumbledore nod and speak. "I'm afraid so Professor, The good and the bad"

"and the boy?"

"Hagrid is bringing him"

McGonagall somehow flinch in his reply hesitating to speak. "do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"I trust Hagrid" Lily muttered with some of the students in the Gryffindor table who heard her agreed.

Dumbledore sigh and speak. "Ah, Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life"

The woman just nod as she suddenly felt sadness and pain to the news she just heard but decided to speak again. "will this be alright Albus? Isn't it better for the boy to be with his father's friends or what about Mary?"

Mary McDonald lifted her head when she heard her name. "What about me?"

Dumbledore look at the Professor. "I'm afraid Ms McDonald is not suitable enough to take him"

"Me?! Not suitable enough to take care of a child?! That's absurd, I know how to take care of a baby plus he seems a good baby" Mary glared as she was consoled by her friends.

Professor McGonagall is about to continue her words when Hagrid arrived riding a flying motorcycle, it lands on the streets and halts.

"Now I want that!" Sirius said pointing at the motorcycle as his friends also agrees.

James looks excited. "We can buy two Padfoot then we'll race-"

"No!" Euphemia said instantly. "Too dangerous"

James and Sirius looks at her with sad and pouty face.