Goddess of Death

Art Credit: SAD-Ist

"XD!" Kirsten yelled, "What did I do this time?" XD groaned and turned to see Kirsten holding the enderman child he'd taken in. Oh fuck. "look Death—" "Don't "Look Death" me, why is a royal BABY enderman just EXPLORING limbo!?" XD smirked and took back the enderman. Kirsten grabbed the child once more and XD was then slapped by her, before the enderman started to cry and reached for XD back "No, don't feel bad for him he hates children!—" the enderman's cries and whines got too loud for both of the gods so XD took back the baby enderman holding it close to his chest.

"⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿ ⌰⟟⏁⏁⌰⟒ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⏃⋏, ⟟⏁'⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⏃⌰⍀⟟☌⊑⏁." (Sleep little enderman, it'll be alright.) XD gently said comforting the little enderman who stopped making the whines and fell into a peaceful sleep. XD smiled under the mask, "How did- why does-" Kirsten stopped her words and looked at XD, "He's four years old. Only knows enderman, I'm too busy to teach him English." Kirsten listened as XD explained and a idea popped into her head, "I can take him to a village that Phil visits with the boys, that way he can learn a little english and see the overworld but not be totally in danger!" XD looked insulted. But he did need to learn some more useful languages, "fine. Take him to the village but if he gets even a single damage taken—" "Your being awfully protective XD, is he your son now?" XD pushed Ranboo into Kirsten's arms.

"No." XD teleported away, Ranboo slowly waking up and looked at where XD was the green particles still there "⎅⏃⎅?" (Dad?) The enderman mumbled before Kirsten teleported to the overworld. 

Word count: 277