Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham

Start from the beginning

Sarth pulled aarvi's cheek making her giggle.

Yash :- "Yes and full name aarvi-

But before he could finish rakesh came in wearing a apron.

Rakesh :- "Guys what do you want for lunch? Seriously Meghana had to go with her friend reena and leave you three monkeys with me."

Rakesh mumbled the last part but unfortunately for him the trio heard it.

Jiya :- "Chachu did you just call us monkey?"

Yash :- "I'm going to tell aai!"

Aarvi :- "Me two."

The trio glared at rakesh making him nervous. He immediately lifted his hands up in surrender.

Rakesh :- "Sorry sorry now tell me what do you want for lunch?"

Yash :- "Baba Noodles!"

Rakesh :- "Oye piddi this is not the time to eat noodles."

Aarvi :- "Then Pav bhaji?"

Rakesh :- "No pav bhaji. Again not the right time."

Jiya :- "Then pasta?"

Rakesh :- "Copy paste the answer."

Rakesh kept denying the trio's every suggestion which made them really mad and upset.

Jiya :- "Seriously chachu you are saying no to everything!"

Yash :- "Exactly aai is right you say to no to everything!"

Rakesh :- "What the hell meghana said this?!"

Rakesh kept his both hands on his hips.

Yash :- "Yes."

Rakesh :- "I say only yes to her well not that I have option."

Rakesh mumbled the last part with a scowl which made sarth burst out laughing.

Rakesh :- "You are laughing now your punishment is make lunch for them!"

Rakesh smacked sarth's arm lightly then smirked earning a glare from him.

Sarth :- "I'm ok with this punishment. So kids how about thalipeeth?" (savoury multi-grain flatbread )

Aarvi :- "My favorite! Aai makes it so tasty."

Aarvi excitedly jumped at the mention of thalipeeth even jiya and yash smiled excitedly.

Sarth :- "So Thalipeeth it is."

Sarth smiled and walked to the kitchen followed by rakesh and the trio. They all sat down on the chairs in the kitchen watching sarth as he took out the ingredients and started preparing for it. Sarth had learned all this with jhanavi after their marriage so now as he was cooking, all those memories came rushing back making his eyes well up.

Aarvi :- "Wow you are so cool SK."

Jiya :- "Yes you are really cool baba."

Yash :- "Cool chachu!"

The trio cheered for sarth making him blush. He smiled and winked at them as he gave final touch to the thalipeeths.

Rakesh :- "You are so popular among these monkeys sarth."

Rakesh chuckled as he helped sarth serve them.

Sarth :- "What can I do I'm just that cool!"