FIVE

FIVE

"Hey mama."

Makena Kamara-Anderson greeted her mother cheerfully as she entered the living area of their family home.

She had arrived back from a Grand Prix late the previous night, with Lewis Hamilton having dropped her back off home so that she would not need to call her father to collect her or get a taxi.

Her father had been absolutely overjoyed when he saw the Hamilton man helping his daughter with getting her suitcase out from the trunk of his car.

Her mother had almost fainted.

"Hey sweetie, did you have a good sleep?" Precious Anderson greeted her daughter with a gentle kiss to her cheek, hugging her daughter since it had been about a week since she had seen the young girl.

"I could hear dad snoring through the wall." Makena smiled, watching as a matching smile began to form on the face of her mother.

"How do you think I feel? I sleep next to that." Precious laughed, taking a sip of her coffee to hide the growing grin that was forming.

"I mean I know, but I don't really wanna hear about what you two do, so please don't give me any more information." Makena scrunched her face up in disgust, before she yelped as she felt her father's arms wrap around her.

"What if we do?" Abu Kamara winked as his daughter leant her head back so that she could stare up at the tall man.

"I'll call Lewis and I'll stay at his place like he offered." Makena smirked as she noticed her father's face freeze, shock flooding him.

"I'm packing my bags. I'm coming with you." Abu flashed his wife a sheepish smile before jumping up and down on the tops of his toes in happiness.

"No you're not." Makena chuckled, shaking her head from side to side a couple of times.

"I am making mpondu, are you sure that you want to leave?" Precious raised one of her eyebrows at her husband and daughter, since she was going to be making their favorite food for lunch.

"Lewis can wait." Makena's eyes sparkled at her mother, a cautious smile on her face.

"No he can not." Abu shook his head from left to right. "Give me your phone. I am calling him and we are going to hang out."

"It's on my bedside table charging because I forgot to plug my phone in to charge last night." Makena spoke to her dad, watching as the giant man immediately ran off towards her bedroom so that he could grab her phone.

"Is your phone really upstairs or is it in your pocket?" Precious winked playfully at her daughter, knowing that her daughter lied to her father due to the fact that she could very clearly see the shape of her mobile phone in her pocket.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." Makena bit back a smile as she began to hide her mobile phone more, noticing her mother's Eagle eye gaze.

"So your father's loud stamping upstairs is not because he can't find the phone?" Precious giggled as the two of them could hear Abu's frantic footsteps upstairs in Makena's bedroom as he searched for her phone so that he could contact Lewis Hamilton.

"Maybe he's just not looking in the right place." Makena sheepishly grinned at her mother who was trying not to laugh.

"We can invite Lewis here if you would like?" Precious proposed to her daughter, seeing the girl standing in front of her staring at her with a scrunched up face full with confusion.

"What? So you can almost fainted again? No way, nuh-uh." Makena shook her head from side to side before she heard her father's booming voice from the stairs.