ONE

Vegas saw the lifeless cold body of his beloved on the Floor, blood oozing out and coloring the concreate road beneath in red. His cold body laying still as his eyes stared right into Vegas's soul, the eyes that are left lifeless now. 

It took a minute for Vegas to process what had happened. He walked closer to Pete as he started shaking his Body, hoping that the fall had not killed him. A Hope in him that it was all a Joke. How could Pete be dead? Pete said he will never leave Vegas. 

Alive or Dead, Pete can never leave him. 

He holds Pete's cold  body against his as he walks the staircase towards his apartment. Fumbling to open the door while pressing incorrect passwords. After about some time he finally succeeds in opening the door of their shared condominium. He lays Pete's body on their shared bed and tends to his wounds. He cleans the dried blood from Pete's forehead before rushing out to clean the floor where he had found Pete. 

After cleaning the red tainted concreate floor, he comes back home to his husband. He lays beside Pete as he stares into his unblinking bloodshot eyes as he leans closer to kiss them shut. 

"Pete....? Should we make your favorite Ramen?" he asks as he is met with an eerie silence. 

"Let's do that." He  replies excitedly and gets up on his feet towards the kitchen to prepare the meal. 

"Here you go.." he says as he places the bowl of ramen on the bedside table. "Wake up love or the noodles will get cold...." He says as he shakes his body yet again. 

After shaking his body for quite some time, Vegas finally gives up as he throws the Bowl of Ramen across the room in anger. He looks up to their portrait on the Wall. He gets another idea to make up to his lover. No matter how angry his Pete is, he will forgive Vegas once he buys him some art supplies. He wastes no time in going to a art supply shop and buy more canvas. All blank now as he waits for Pete to fill them with colors just as he had Vegas's life. 

But yet no response. 

Sigh...... In the cold darkness, tired of trying Vegas finally gives up. He walks up to his cabinet, bringing a bottle of wine out, he drinks it all in a gulp. Sitting beside the bed, looking out the glass windows, he thinks to himself, "I should have followed Pete before he had flown away." Another look at Pete and he realizes, 

I am tired. Tired of Pretending. 

He takes another gulp as he notices the empty glass akin to his emptier life. He drags himself  out of the room into the hallway. He climbs the staircase towards the terrace. 

Weird isn't it? Last time we both were here but now it is Only Me.

He removes his shoes, getting ready to stand up on the railing. "Just one more step and we will get to meet again." 

'And I thought I was the Only one here.'  he immediately hears a not so familiar voice.

_________________

"Yes! The CCTV cameras inside the Ramen shop and the Department Store show him talking to himself." Inspector M says. "Furthermore, his condominium was filled with black canvases on the walls and some in the store room as well."

"It seems he couldn't take his lover's suicide well and thus created an alternate world in his mind as a last resort to correct his past mistakes." Doctor Oat a psychiatrist explains. 

"Are we sure it's a suicide though? Pete left no letter or anything." 

"Yes, It seems as though it was some sort of Punishment for that Devil ....Also probably he was triggered to take such a decision........the autopsy reports show that he was raped before he died and....... several times  after his death...." Doctor Bun states. 

"What a piece of shit!! He deserves to rot in hell." 

"We can't prosecute him. He has a mental disorder and so as per law, he shall be treated and not given a harsh penalty."

"I hope he lives forever and his lovers suicide haunts him to death."

______________

A/N 

Any comments? I know some people would be sad it's a sad end but... I just couldn't help myself....I wanted to try writing something like tragic sad. But I know I am not that good of a writer. So criticisms are welcomed. 

That's it from my side guys. Bye Bye......