Chapter 16

Noah opened his eyes and looked around; he was in a truck, but then he looked down; his arms were tied up, and tape was over his mouth. Oh shit, where am I? What the hell is happening?

Noah looked up and saw someone familiar with his dark brown hair and brown beard. Oh shit.

Noah sat up, undoing the rope, then ripping off the tape over his mouth "what the fuck, jowl, let me out" Noah demanded "no, now pipe down and will be back at the gang soon for your death" jowl said.

Noah sat down, folding his arms but then pulled out his phone and texted josh; good thing josh bought him one.

Meanwhile
Josh opened the door to his apartment when he heard his phone going off; picking it up looking at who was trying to reach him.

Josh picked up and saw his wonderful boyfriend, Noah, as he opened the text but dropped the phone. Oh my god, how could they find us? How we were well hidden, so how? Did I do something? Did Noah do something? No matter if I need to save him, my prince, don't worry, Noah, I'm coming for you.

Josh closed his apartment door racing down the steps to his car started it up. Don't worry, Noah, I'm coming for you.

Meanwhile
The truck came to a stop, but it was still locked "let me out!" Noah shouted, "no, and you look so handsome and grownup, Noah I missed you," jowl said.

Noah sat down, crossing his arms "now behave I will open the door, but you won't run, kick, bite, hit, or stab me" jowl said, "whatever you say" noah said.

Jowl only opened his door, but Noah couldn't open his door.

Jowl opened the door holding Noah tight "I don't know how you got out of those ropes" jowl said, "I've learned every knot in the book, so I know how to get out of them" Noah said, "clever boy well let's go" jowl said.

Noah tried to get out of his grip and run, but jowl was strong, so strong, but how

Jowl brought him inside down to the basement, throwing him in a cell "I'll return later, Noah knight" jowl said, "that's not my fucking last name" noah said.

Noah sat in the cell, taking out his phone and saw josh texting, "I'm coming for you, my prince" he said.

Noah smiled. I love that boy so much; hopefully, he can rescue me.

Noah sat there waiting for his death when the door opened again with two people.

Jowl ran to his and jack's office "jack I found him" jowl said, "hmm, who did you find, dear brother" jack asked, "Noah" jowl said.

Jack dropped dead in his boots "Noah and josh?" Jack asked, "he'll come for him," jowl said, "good I'll call Micheal," jack said, "good" jowl said.

Meanwhile
Josh drove in his car until he was in his old town of wales, the north side, the side of the city that was better that looked much better than where he grew up; sure, the south was lovely at some point, but that was before knights and stones started to fight with each other.

Josh looked all around; it was all so lovely and clean; even though they had been at war, they were still able to make this place pleasant somehow, but he had to stop looking at how pretty this place was and start thinking about Noah his love he needed to rescue him now.

Josh drove for a bit more until he got to the big building with all the cars parked on the dirt ground; he stopped, but then he had to think of a plan to get his prince back.