Kiddnapping

Remember that alien? The alien bluey encountered?

Bluey wakes up... But she wakes up in a different place...
It looks like a kind of Sci-fi prison cell of some kind.

As bluey catches her bearings, she gets a hold of her surroundings, as a alien (human) guard walks in.

"You're finally awake... " The guard had a military "Ghost", special ops uniform with chest plates and a mask with Tatical glasses, with a American cap.

"Where am I?..." Bluey asked confused and scared.

"You are on Site 19A. Your in the middle of space." The alien guard responded.

" Are you gonna hurt me?.. " bluey responded getting tensed up

" Well... They've found a new specimen.. And... I was sent to kill you... Listen.. I dont want it to be this way... I watch your show, and my kids love it... But I have a job to do... I really hope you understand bluey... I will make this as painless as possible.... I'm so sorry bluey... " The guard replied very sad not wanting to kill bluey. Afterwards his phone rang and he turned around to answer it.

While he was turned, Bluey seen his gun. Doesn't look like the same one that other one has, but she knew exactly what it does.. She's seen the movies.. She's ready for the potential gore she's about to see...

Bluey quickly grabs the gun, and in a quick movement, bluey points it at his head, and pulls the trigger.

The first moment the guard was talking on the phone, the next, half of his head was on the wall next to him.

"Woah... Just like the movie... " Bluey was, weirdly,  amused of the gore of the guard having his brains blown out. Her young mind wouldn't be able to comprehend what she just did.

Suddenly, alarms went off, and the door unlocked. Bluey ran out the door in a sprint down a hallway being chased by two guards shooting at her, in which, she shot both of them dead.

Eventually, Bluey goes to a room and locks the door, panting and scared she looks around...

It's the helm, to control the ship... Why is it unlocked and empty?...

Bluey goes to the controls. There's a yoke, and many controls, and a autopilot... And then a touch screen...

It seems the ship is powered by AI. It seems you type in what you want the ship to do and it executes that order...

"Hmm... Oh! I know!"
*Types: step 1. Navigate to Bluey's world*
"What else...." She says to herself as she also hears banging at the door.

"That door... That's the way out this whole time?..." She says to herself as she looks at the heavy armored door to outer space, or the one of the entrys or exits to the ship.

"Just that?..."

*Types: "Open cockpit door for 3p seconds"*

*Types: Depart from "Bluey's world" to-*
"Wait what's it called?... Oh!
*-Low earth orbit*

" Now how to I make sure they don't hurt me ever again..."

" Hmm... "
" oh.. I know what to do... " *Types: Self destruct in 10 seconds* *enter*

Instantly the ship goes into hyperspeed and bluey is having the time of her life for 10 seconds as it hyperdrives back to her planet

Afterwards it lands at bluey planet, right by her school while everyone was in, and the door opens, and she runs out given if she takes longer than 30 seconds, she would go off with the ship and blow up with it. She made sure to leave the gun on the ship

After that the ship takes off, and she, and now the other kids who didn't see her get off it, go up into the sky, until it's a sparkling dot in the blue bright sky, then turns into a second brighter sun for 60 seconds and dissipates.

Bluey had wiped out 5% of United States Space Force's Imperial fleet.