Chapter 10

[2 WEEKS LATER]

"If You Don't Tell Me What's Going On, Then I'm Leaving And I'm Taking The Kids!" I Snapped. Roman Had Been Sneaking Out And Going God Knows Where Everytime His Phone Rang, And I Was Tired Of It.

"Why Are You Spying On Me?" He Asked. He Was Trying To Flip The Script, But I Was Ten Steps Ahead Of Him.

"Just Let Me Know Now...Are You Still Sleeping With Your Ex?" I Asked.

"No! How Many Times Do I Have To Say This!" He Yelled.

"Then Where The Hell Are You Sneaking Off Too? And Why Does She Keep Calling You At Odd Hours?" I Asked.

"We Do Have Kids Together!" He Said.

"What Could Be So Important At 4:30 In The Morning, Or At 11:00 At Night??" I Snapped. He Sighed.

"Bianca Im Not Finna Argue With You. I Just Want To Take A Shower And Go To Sleep." He Said. He Walked Pass Me And Headed Into The Bathroom.

"I Swear To God Roman If Your Lying Then Im Going To Snap!" I Said. He Slammed The Bathroom Door And Left Me Sitting There. I Sighed As I Laid In Bed. I Didn't Want To Argue Tonight, Due To The Fact The Girls Were Gone For The Weekend With Roman's Mom, And Daniel Went On A Trip With One Of His Friends. I Just Wanted To Have A Good Night With My Husband, But I Guess That's Not Going To Happen.

I Jumped As Roman's Phone Began Ringing. It Was His Ex Wife Once Again. It Was Time For Me To Handle This Once And For All.

"Hello." I Answered.

"Where Is Roman?" She Asked.

"My HUSBAND Is In The Shower!" I Said. She Giggled.

"I Figured. He Had Quite A Work Out." She Said.

"And What The Hell Do You Mean By That?" I Asked.

"Figure It Out." She Said Laughing.

"Look Bitch, If You Call Or Come Near My Husband Again, You Will Regret It!" I Snapped. She Burst Out Laughing.

"Save Your Threats! Or YOU'LL Regret It!" She Said.

"So Do You Wanna Meet Me And Settle This Shit Now?" I Said.

"Bianca! Give Me My Damn Phone!" Roman Yelled. He Grabbed My Arm, But I Jumped On The Bed With The Phone Still In My Hand.

"Give It To Me!" He Yelled. I Threw His Phone And He Ran After It.

"What The Hell Is The Matter With You? Don't Be Answering My Fucking Phone!" He Yelled.

"Fuck You! You Lied To Me! You Are Still Sleeping With Her! We Are Done! It's Over And Im Leaving!" I Snapped. Tears Streamed Down My Face As I Ran To Grab My Suitcase.

"Bianca!" He Yelled. I Ignored Him And Began Packing My Stuff.

"Bianca!" He Screamed Again. He Grabbed My Arm But I Yanked Away From His Grip.

"Fuck You Roman!" I Cried.

"Baby Please Don't Go." He Said.

"Why Would You Marry Me And Still Be Sleeping With Her!?" I Screamed.

"Baby Please Just Don't Go." He Said.

"Did You Sleep With Her? Yes Or No." I Asked.

"Baby...I..." I Slapped Him Hard Across The Face.

"Did You!!?" I Screamed. His Eyes Watered As He Shook His Head Yes. I Shook My Head.

"We're Done." I Said.

"I Had No Choice Baby! She Was Going To Hurt You And The Girls! I Had To Do It!" He Said.

"No You Didn't Have To Do A Damn Thing! You Could Have Said NO! I Can Handle Her!" I Said.

"You Don't Know What She Is Capable Of Bianca! I Do And She Will Hurt You!" He Said.

"That's No Excuse For You Sleeping With Her!" I Yelled. My Hands Shook As I Zipped My Suitcase Up. I Then Grabbed My Bag And Stuffed All My Products In It.

"Bianca Please." Roman Said. I Ignored Him And Carried My Stuff To The Hallway. I Then Went Upstairs And Began Packing The Girls Stuff. I Opened The Closet Door, And Before I Knew It, Roman Scooped Me Up.

"Put Me Down!" I Screamed. I Kicked And Punched Him, But He Didn't Budge. He Slammed Me On The Bed In The Guest Bedroom And Went To Close The Door.

"Calm Down And Talk To Me!" He Said.

"We're Done Talking!" I Said.

"You're Not Leaving This Room Until You Calm Down And Talk To Me." He Said. Looks Like I'm About To Put Up A Serious Fight!