Unexpected

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THIS HORRIBLE CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING UP AND THIS WAS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF OK DON’T JUDGE LOL. ANYWAYS IT’S PRETTY SHORT BUT HEY BETTER SHORT THAN NOTHING, RIGHT?

ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claudia’s P.O.V

            I hadn’t seen or heard from Keaton in a week. Tyler and I were officially going out and I didn’t even have the chance to talk to Keaton. He’d just gone missing in action. I never even knew what happened the day he didn’t show up at the beach. Maybe he got tired of me; maybe he didn’t want to see me anymore. Or maybe, just maybe, he’d moved again, because I hadn’t seen Wesley in days either. It was something I’d wanted to ask Kyle ever since that day, but then again I didn’t know how to bring it up. It just seemed too awkward to ask, and I didn’t know how to approach the subject.

It was a chilly Friday night when I left dance practice, and I was driving down the main road of Huntington with Madisen in the car. When I caught a glimpse of his familiar honey blonde hair. It couldn’t be, I really wasn’t expecting it to be him. I asked Madisen if she wanted to stop by Starbucks, I wasn’t sure if she’d seen him too. But I had told her everything, from Keaton not showing up, to Tyler asking me to be his girlfriend. I parked my car as quickly as I could, I hadn’t seen Keaton’s car in the parking lot, but that was probably because I was more concentrated in finding him in the café than stalking his car in a parking lot. I didn’t even care I was in my dance clothes. Black tights rolled to my ankles, flip-flops, spandex shorts and a hoodie overtop. My hair was a total mess from sweating and I was wearing absolutely no makeup.

Mads and I entered the coffee shop, walking straight to the cashier.

“Goodnight, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?”

“Do you guys have drinks from the secret menu available?” I asked.

“For sure, what do you want?”

“I’ll take a snickers frappuccino” Madisen said

“and that’ll be a cookies and cream Frappuccino for me”

“Alright then, that’s $8.65”

I payed for both of us, against Madisen’s will. We were sitting at a table making small talk when I heard the familiar voice. It was Keaton, I could tell him apart from anyone at all times. I flipped my head scanning the area for him. But I was not expecting what I saw. Well actually, whom I saw. Keaton was with the most unexpected person in the whole world. Someone who he’d said he hates, someone who he couldn’t stand, but there he was. And the person was none other than Acacia. I let out a huge gaps causing Keaton to whip his head around and face me.

“Claud-” he screamed but before he could catch up to me, I’d picked up our drinks. Then Madisen and I stormed out of the place, hurrying for my car before Keaton could reach us. I hopped in the car and backed it out of the parking spot in the blink of an eye. I sped out of the parking lot leaving a shocked and speechless Keaton behind, standing there, alone.

DON’T KILL ME

IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE IN THE END

I PROMISE

OK IM INNOCENT GUYS.

SOOO THOUGHTS?

Polyvore: itsscamilaa.polyvore.com

Tumblr: goingdownsunsetblvd.tumblr.com

TWITTER: @ItssCamilaa