Dyhadration and Romance

Warning: This chapter may be a little boring! But hey we finally get to hang with Keaton, Drew, and Wes!

Claudia’s P.O.V

Wes, Keaton, and some other guy I didn’t know were walking towards us. I immediately took my phone and searched for Wes’ number desperately. I quickly texted him saying, “He doesn’t know about Sequim, don’t tell him. I will, but not now.” From a distance I saw Wesley take his phone out of his pocket, he read the test and looked at me right away. I barely saw him nod, but I breathed out in relief. I just hope he hasn’t told him before. They kept getting closer, and my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was Wes, “You better tell him sooner or later. Cause it could turn into a big mess if you don’t”. My blood was pulsing; I knew I needed to tell him. But I guess I could tell him when we were working on our project.

            They finally reached us and the first thing I saw was Wesley kissing Meg. Well this is something I need to get used to; they were really cute together though. I was just admiring Wes and Meg; maybe I should start calling them Weg. I felt someone waving their hand in front of my face. I turned around to see none other than, Keaton. He somehow always manages to look adorable. Wow Claudia you sound like a major stalker right now. Keaton calling my name and moving his hands in a strange matter once again snapped me out of my zone.

“Did the cat eat your tongue or are you sleeping?” he asked

“I’m so sorry I keep zoning off” a blush crept onto my cheeks

“It’s fine hahah anyways, Hiiii” wow how excited

“Hey stranger” I laughed

We made small talk until we noticed the others were moving. Keaton said “Drew get over here”, and the guy that came with them made his way to us.

“Drew this is Claudia, Claudia, this is Drew, he’s been our best friend and brother for the longest time” he said grinning proudly. I think I might’ve seen Drew once or twice back in Sequim. I honestly feel like such a little stalker, it’s ridiculous. I said hi to Drew, once again pretending I didn’t know him. Big liar I’m turning into, this is not good. I needed to get my game together, because I could get in so much trouble if I kept lying. I realize I’ve only known Keaton for like a day, but I just feel like I can trust him with anything.

We walked around The Grove doing what my dad would say “non productive waste of energy” or pretty much just wasting time. We realized it was getting kind of late, but we still had time to kill, so we decided to go have some fun skating at Venice Beach. We drove and parked the car. The guys had gone in what I was guessing was either Drew or Wesley’s car. I knew it wasn’t Keaton’s since I’d been in it yesterday. I probably fell around 5 times in the whole hour we were there. My feet were insanely aching so I sat down; all of a sudden I was thrown on the floor, with someone uncomfortably on top of me. It was probably the most awkward moment ever; I looked up to find Keaton breathing heavily on top of me. He started leaning in and I could now feel his breath on my face. I could feel his lips on mine, when all of a sudden a person jumped over us. Had to be none other than, Mr. Wesley. I would’ve murdered him right in the spot. However, Keaton got off me, and I started shaking all the sand off my hair throwing it all on Wesley.

“What the hell C!?”  C? He got me a hang loose nickname already?

“Always with the worse timing Wes, never changes” and with that I walked back.

We returned the roller skates back to the rental place, and I was too sunny outside. I had left the jacket in the car, but I was starting to regret the choice of wearing jeans. I was getting dizzy from all the sun hitting, and my head was starting to get me really dizzy. While walking around the beach I lost balance and fell back. Everyone stopped and ran to my aid. I really didn’t know what was wrong with me, but the sun was too hot. I felt like I was going to pass out, I gained the strength to answer my friends’ questions.

“I’m fine, I just need some water. I’m pretty dizzy right now” I answered.

“I’m getting her out of here, I need to borrow the car” Keaton interrupted.

“Here take the keys, is it good if we ride with you?” Wes asked the girls.

“Go ahead Keats, we’ll take Drew and Wes” Madisen responded.

Wesley tossed the keys, and Keaton caught them in mid air. I felt a strong pair of arms slip around my waist. Keaton helped me up and the goodbyes of my friends kept getting lost in the distance. We reached the car and Keaton got me into the passenger seat. I managed to mutter a quiet thanks, he closed the door and walked around to the driver’s seat turning the AC on as he slipped in. He touched my forehead and instantly removed his hand from it.

“Damn you’re hot” Did I just hear that right?! I gave him a confused look.

“Oh gosh sorry that came out wrong” oh continue Keaton, I don’t mind.

“I’m taking you to a café nearby, I hang out there sometimes”

With that being said he started the engine and off we went. My head kept pounding, and my sight was blurry. I felt Keaton take my hand.

“I feel dizzy” I whispered

“I know, just let me take care of you.” He gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

“Thank you. For everything” I smiled

“It’s my pleasure, I’m glad I’ve got someone like you in my life”

It’s crazy to think how I wouldn’t have met him if it weren’t for the move. I feel like I met him all over again. And I trusted him more than anyone. More than people I’ve known my whole life. Keaton was a friend to keep. Lying to him never felt right, scratch that, lying in general never felt bad. I wanted to say something but I couldn’t find the strength to. Minutes later I fell into deep sleep, and the outside world was suddenly non-existing. It was me in my wildest creations.

I was awoken what felt like ages later, Keaton had parked in a garage and I did not recognize the place at all. I saw Keaton through the corner of my eye. I stretched and he noticed I was awake. He helped me out of the car and took me inside the house. I was guessing it was his house, he confirmed this a few minutes after. He told me he’d rather bring me here so he could take care of me properly. I asked about his mom, he said she was probably out with some of her friends. I breathed out deeply. I was kind of glad she wasn’t home. I was guessing she already knew we’d moved here, but if she told Keaton anything, I don’t even want to know what would happen.

Keaton gave me some hot chocolate and I told him I was feeling much better. We figured out I was just dehydrated, it was too sunny out and I was exposed for too long. We chilled around for a little bit, until we decided to watch a movie. Keaton chose Piranha, I hated those types of movies. I however, did not object. I knew I’d probably end up falling asleep not even halfway through. I spent most of the movie hiding my head behind a pillow. Then like I predicted, I fell asleep. Except my head wasn’t on the armrest of the couch. It was on Keaton’s shoulder. He draped his arm around me, and shifted closer to me. I could definitely get used to this.

I AM COMPLETELY SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER. I HAVE WRITERS’S BLOCK AND IT’S ANNOYING ME. I NEED YOUR HELP THOUGH. I KIND OF WANT TO CHANGE THE MAIN CHARACTER. LIKE THE PERSON WHO PLAYS HER. I’M GOING TO LEAVE A PICTURE OF HER IN THE SIDE. YOU CAN LOOK HER UP ON YOUTUBE HER USERNAME IS HELLOKATYXO NO NEED TO COMMENT ON MY OBSESSION WITH YOUTUBERS LOL I KNOW IT’S BAD.  ANYWAYS HERE’S AN UPDATE FOR YOU ALL. LET ME KNOW ON THE CHARACTER CHANGES.

Polyvore: itsscamilaa.polyvore.com

Tumblr: goingdownsunsetblvd.tumblr.com

TWITTER: @ItssCamilaa