𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪             

  ❝(𝗬/𝗻) 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿,❞

_______
𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲, (𝗬/𝗻), 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗮, 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 towards the Commission building. It was snowing and the building was covered with more than enough snow. They entered the building through an opened door. "Holy shit," (Y/n) mumbled, as she looked around. "I was just here. How long was I bloody gone?" Lila asked. The inside of the building was a mess. Things were broken, some walls were destroyed, and overall, it was almost snowing inside. "It seems the grandfather paradox is affecting everything. Even places out of time," Five spoke. "Is that possible?" Lila asked. "I stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago," Five explained. The sound of a large object moving appeared. The three quickly got out of the way, as a piece of the roof collapsed in front of them. "That doesn't look good," (Y/n) commented. "We better get moving. (Y/n) and I will check the Infinite Switchboard," Five responded. "And I'll check Herb's office. Little cockroach would survive anything," Lila explained. Five motioned for (Y/n) to follow him. The two started to go up the stairs. "Bye," Lila spoke. "See ya," Five replied. "Miss y'all," Lila added. "That's weird," Five said.

Fei, Ben, and Christopher were walking into the Academy. "You walked us into a slaughter," Fei told Ben. "You were both right there with me. This is as much your fault as mine," Ben explained. Fei closed the Academy doors and walked towards him. "How? You're Number One, remember?" Fei asked. "Yeah, but I'm a different kind of Number One," Ben argued. "Mm, the shitty kind. That's why Dad demoted you. That's why he made Marcus Number One. You don't know how to lead. (Y/n) is now missing because you don't have what it takes to even find her," Fei argued. Ben slapped Fei's glasses off of her. Fei laughed. "Marcus would have never let—" Fei tried saying. "He's gone," Ben interrupted. "You know what our real problem is? You. You're a shit Number Two, Fei. Maybe if it were (Y/n), then she wouldn't be missing," Ben explained. "I think that too," Christopher agreed. "See? Even Christopher agreed with me," Ben told her. Fei went to pick her glasses. The three walked into Reginald's office. "What have I missed? Sounds juicy," Reginald said. Ben sat down on the couch. "Dad, we lost Jayme, Alphonso, and Sloane," Ben spoke. "Oh! Well, then we should be out looking for them. Fetch my jacket," Reginald stood up from his chair. "No Dad. He means they're dead," Fei clarified. Reginald slowly sat back down. "Such a shame. What happened?" Reginald asked. "Those assholes from the Umbrella Academy. You were actually right about them," Ben explained. "After Marcus disappeared, (Y/n) did as well. She was last scene earlier today when we met up with some of the Umbrellas. But after that, no one has seen her. Ben led us on a mission to take them down," Fei explained. "And it would have worked, but they had some kind of secret weapon. This old guy with powers on their side, which is totally cheating. We didn't have a chance!" Ben exclaimed. "So what do you intend to do about it?" Reginald asked. Fei motioned for him to talk. Ben motioned for her to talk instead. "We need to be ready if they come to finish us off, and they will unless we come up with a plan," Fei told Reginald. Fei then looked at Ben. "So, what's your next genius idea, idea guy?" Fei asked Ben. Ben sighed. Fei scoffed and left the room. "I'm leaving too," Christopher spoke. "Fine. Go with her. See if I care," Ben remarked. "Whatever," Christopher said and left the room. "There is still a way to turn this to your favor," Reginald spoke. Ben turned to look at him.

Five and (Y/n) arrived at the Infinite Switchboard room. "This looked different than what I had in mind," (Y/n) said. "What did you have in mind?" Five asked. "I don't know. Maybe an actual switchboard," (Y/n) answered. They looked around once more. Five placed the suitcase down and turned on one of the switchboards. "Okay. That's good," he mumbled. (Y/n) got closer to see. A video started playing of Herb. "There's been a rip in the space-time continuum. It's swallowing everything. Oh, my sweet Dot, Iris, Josh from accounting, they're all gone," Herb explained. Five fast forward a little bit. "I've tried everything! I don't know what else to do. The timeline is collapsing. Oh. This is—the end," Herb said before getting erased. "I could kill for some scrambled eggs right now," Lila spoke. She started to walk towards them. "You two seem awfully close. You guys about to kiss?" Lila asked. "This is bigger than the timeline, Lila," Five explained. "What's bigger than the timeline?" Lila asked. "The entire universe," (Y/n) finished. "Yeah. Missing dogs, people—It's the opposite of the Big Bang," Five explained. "So instead of the universe expanding, it's starting to collapsing on itself," (Y/n) said. "Like a prolapsing rectum," Lila compared. "That's a weird analogy, but yeah," Five agreed. Lila took out a book. "Here then. This might give us some answers," Lila said. She passed the book to Five. "Master handbook," Five read. "The one and only," Lila replied. Five started to scroll through pages, as Lila sat down. "Here we are. Okay, protocol, 'In the unlikely case of the grandfather paradox, the founder and any essential personnel should—," Five tried reading. Lila got up and looked at the book. "Be immediately remanded to the operations bunker. The founder. What founder?" Lila asked. "I don't know," Five explained. "A founder is someone who creates something," (Y/n) spoke. "Like a business," Lila added. "Yes. In this case, this is the Commission. Clearly there's a founder of the Commission. That is what the book is talking about," (Y/n) explained. "The thing is, we don't know who the founder is," Five told her. Another piece of the roof collapsed in front of them. "We need to find the bunker ASAP," Five and Lila said. "Jinx," Lila spoke. (Y/n) started to walk away. Five and Lila quickly followed behind. "Do you even know where you're going?" Five asked. "No. But we have to start somewhere," (Y/n) explained.