𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 '𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆' ?❞

                                 _______
"𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱," 𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲. "Shocking," Allison replied. "Well, someone killed our mothers, so we shouldn't exist. But clearly, we do exist, and the universe can't handle it, which is a problem," Viktor explained. "Big problem," Five corrected. "Yah!" Stanley exclaimed. "Stanley! Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" Diego asked. "Yeah well, I might have to practice to protect your little ass. You got beat up by a girl!" Stanley shouted. "What's he talking about?" Five asked. "Your little girlfriend and I interacted. I kicked her ass and got this cool forehead scar," Diego explained. "Girlfriend?" Five asked. "(Y/n)," Diego clarified. "Hey! We were talking about her earlier," Klaus remembered. "That's not the point. Stanley you need to be doing something that involves you being quiet," Diego suggested. "Mom said I need to practice," Stanley explained. "Yeah, well, she's not wrong. You're very bad," Diego commented. "Yeah well, I saved your pathetic ass," Stanley reminded. "Okay wait, Five. We caused a paradox. What does that mean?" Allison asked. "It's hard to say. It's all been theoretical until now, but things have started to disappear," Five explained. "What things?" Viktor asked. "Right now? Uh, lobsters," Five answered. "And a shit ton of cows!" Klaus exclaimed. "But I have a feeling this is just the beginning," Five added. "A feeling? Aren't you retired?" Allison asked. "I want nothing more," Five replied. "You know, you can't keep dragging us through hell because you have an itch only an apocalypse can scratch and then expect us to deal with the fallout. You're not the boss," Allison responded. "Fine, I'm the messenger. And I'm telling you something terrible is coming," Five explained. "Then let's go attack the Sparrows, get the briefcase, and go home," Allison suggested. "This is our home, Allison. Accept it," Five told her. Suddenly, Stanley broke something. "That's it! I'm telling your mom," Diego threatened. "Ooh!" Stanley exclaimed. "Wait, where Lila?" Five asked. "Shower. I told her she could stay with us," Stanley responded. "Wait. When did Lila get back?" Viktor asked. Five started to leave. "Five, where you going?" Diego asked. "To go talk to somebody who only has half her head up her ass. And maybe someone who cause be resourceful," Five replied. "Don't leave, Five. Don't leave," Klaus pleaded. "No, Klaus. I'm leaving," Five said.

Fei, (Y/n), and Ben, were hanging out in Fei's room. "We're getting tons of missing person complaints in a three-block radius. I was thinking hysteria," Fei broke the silence. "What are they up too?" Ben asked. "Who?" Fei asked asked. "The Umbrella Academy. First Marcus, now they're grabbing civilians off the streets? Use your Brian, Number Two," Ben said. "Number Two? I suppose that means you're Number One now?" (Y/n) asked. "Marcus is missing. I'm taking the reins," Ben explained. Fei chuckled. "What? You think it should be you?" Ben asked. "You had your chance once. Didn't turn out too well, now, did it?" Fei asked. Ben sighed. He then grabbed a crows with his hand. He started to strangle it. Fei winced in pain. "Say that again," Ben threatened. Fei started to use her powers. They were surrounded by crows. "Excuse me. Children, do you mind if I clean up?" Grace asked. "Do it quickly," Ben replied. Grace started to clean up around Fei's room. "You guys know I respect Marcus," Ben reminded them. "Of course," Fei agreed. "I would do anything to protect him," Ben added. "Sure," (Y/n) agreed. "But we've been Number Two, Three, and Eight for far too long. With Marcus gone, it's moving day," Ben explained. "Change can be good," Fei agreed. "Think about it, us, center stage. Taking things to do next level," Ben described. "More fame?" (Y/n) asked. "Not fame, accomplishments," Ben corrected. "Listen Ben, I might have not been present for 17 years, but if this family is going to be revolved around only fame, then count me out of this plan," (Y/n) told him. She left the room and went to her own.