"Kaisa hai karan?"swara asked and sherlyn approached her as she came outside.

Preeta hugged her and started crying again.

"Woh nahi uth raha hai..chup chap so rah hai..meine kitna uthaya usse..lekin usne kuch nahi kaha"preeta broke down in tears closing her eyes.

Her heart was pounding in fear and the pain was unbearable for her.Even though they had told he was out of danger.Seeing him sleeping silently percied her heart to core.

She didn't wanted him to sleep like that without even realising her presence.It ached her heart and was breaking her from inside.

"Doctor ne kaha na..usse kal subhe tak hosh aa jayega..he will be completely all right..tum ro mat please"sherlyn calmed her and hugged her back.

.

.

.

Next morning,

Preeta was shown sitting on the chair in front of him.Her chin was resting on his bed as she was looking at him silently.

She was waiting for him to wake up sitting like that from midnight.Not even once her eye lids closed.Sleep was far away from her.She wasn't feeling well but she didn't cared and only mattered was him.She wanted to see him all fine.

She had informed swara to take aarush and go home.Sherlyn too went in the early morning as mishti was alone in the home even though made was there but she too was small that's why preeta had insisted her to go.Rishab was there outside with her.

"Uth jao karan.. mujhe aur kitna wait karoge tum..preeta thak gayi karan..tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti mein..mein hu tumhare paas dekho..karan"she whispered with tears staring him silently like she was doing throughout the night till Morning and calling him to wake up.

She didn't even have any energy left in her body to call him still she managed to stay awake all night hoping that he will wake up.She didn't have dinner yesterday and due to access crying she was feeling weak but still didn't feel like eating anything.

Another one hour went like that and it was 8:30 in the morning.Karan's fingers moved a little and preeta instantly sat straight noticing his fingers kneely as he moved them.

"Karan"she whispered surprisingly and looked at his face as he shook his head slightly trying to come into his senses.

She immediately caught his hand and held it tearfully knowing that he was waking.

"Karan utho..dekho mein yahi hu..tumhare pass"she said holding his hand tightly.

Karan again shaked his head to the other side and pressed her hand.Preeta smiled and sat on the bed near him.

"Utho..karan..please.Tumhare liye kitna wait kar rahi hu..please uth jao..dekho mujhe"she muttered trying to wake him up as he was trying to open his eyes.

Karan tightly shut his eyes in order to open them and blinked trice.preeta smiled heartily and nodded at him with tears.

He opened his eyes after a few seconds and moved his eye balls to know where he was and trying to get a clear view.

"Karan"preeta's voice gained his attention and he instantly turned his head slowly to look at her being surprised.

A kind of strength built in him looking at her in front of him.He saw her emotionally and tried to get up immediately.Whereas preeta smiled at him.

She is here!

"Nahi..let jao.."she kept her palm over his chest and made him lay again.

"Pre..preeta"he muttered meekly with happy tears.