Chapter 10

"Your hand is all sticky; you can use the bathroom if you want". I said casually.

"Ah..." He laughed more relaxed. "Yeah, thank you". We went inside and as we were getting in the building realization hit me. What did he think I was inviting him in for to get that nervous? I started laughing. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing", I said still at it. He looked at me confused. "I guess one wet tissue couldn't do the work". I commented while he followed me to the elevator. "What are you doing after?" I asked.

"I'm just going to the dorm".

"To work?"

"Maybe?" He said smiling and playing with his right earlobe.

"If it's not because talking to you is like talking to a wall, I would say something".

"What do you mean?" He laughed.

"You know what I mean".

"I don't".

"You do". I glared at him and he just laughed even louder. We got into the elevator.

"And are you planning on doing something this weekend?"

"Yeah, I'll go to the MMCA on Saturday, and will have dinner with a girl I met at the Stay event".

"Really?" He asked super surprised.

"Yeah". I nodded.

"So you get to know people in those events". He said almost to himself.

"I'm not sure. We got to talk more because we both are from abroad. There was going to be a meeting between people who attended but it seems nothing is happening". He gasped and nodded.

We didn't say much until we got into the apartment. We took our shoes off and Chan followed me in.

"Where should I put these?" He asked raising the bags. I left the ones I was carrying on the counter and went to grab those.

"I'll just leave them here". I tried to grab them to put them next to the fridge but he didn't let me.

"This one's heavy".

"Ah, thank you". He placed it on the floor and straightened up getting in front of me. I have to confess I was getting a bit nervous. "Uh... Ah! Soap". I flicked my fingers and look for it on the bags. Chan giggled softly. "I think I already put a towel in there". I quickly walked to the bathroom to check. "Ready". I extended both arms towards the bathroom to let him know he could go. He was staring at me with a funny look on his face still in the kitchen area.

"You act cute sometimes". He giggled passing by, leaving me there... blinking blankly.

"What did he say?" I thought with that voice we always used for reels. I walked to the kitchen and started to put some things in the fridge.

"I actually needed it". He said once stepping out.

"It was a low price to pay for petting a dog though".

"Yeah". We looked awkwardly at each other for a second. "The apartment is pretty".

"Yeah, it has plenty of light during the day too".

"Ah, I see..." He nodded. "Uhm... I think I should be going now".

"Ah, ok. You said you're busy tomorrow".

"Yeah".

"I'll walk you down". I said grabbing my phone.

"Don't worry, you don't have to. It's fine".