2

Nancheng University is located in the suburban university town of Nancheng City, Ningling Empire.

  Nancheng University, which has produced several entrepreneurs and scientists, is also quite famous in recent years. From time to time, it visit the Nancheng Hot Search section.

  It's just that the news about Nancheng University in recent years is no longer that a certain famous entrepreneur donated the library of Nancheng University, or that a certain scientist who graduated from Nancheng University won a world-famous innovation award, etc. The inspirational news that the parents of elementary and middle school students in the whole southern city are deeply moved by.

  Since Fu Ying, the daughter of the richest man in Nancheng's Fu family, transferred to Nancheng University two years ago, the headlines about Nancheng University have been inseparable from this beautiful girl.

  Even in the campus forum, there is an entrance called "Fu Ying Forum", as long as you click on it, you can see various messages and news about Fu Ying.

  For example, Queen Fuying entered Nancheng University wearing the global limited edition MK boots today. These boots are worth as much as a villa on the edge of Nancheng City!

  For example, in an interview at a private restaurant near the school where Fairy Fu Ying most often goes, the waiter had a perfect impression of Queen Fu Ying.

  For example, how much money is it estimated that Li Yanqi, Queen Fuying's follower, cheated Queen Fuying?

  For another example, why would Queen Fuying indulge the impoverished Li Yanqi so much?

  They don't know when it started, but in the Fu Ying forum, the number of posts discussing Li Yanqi has surpassed the number of Fu Ying's own posts.

  Everyone satirized and envied this rich Cinderella Li Yanqi enjoying herself. Some even wondered whether Li Yanqi had learned some ancient witchcraft, which made Fu Ying indulge her so much.

.....
  Sheng Yuguo, in the first act of "Double at the End of the World", the content of Nancheng University's forum appeared on countless screens.

  This TV series has received a lot of attention before it was broadcast, because it is a TV series without a script at all.

  The actors in it are completely unaware of the world they live in, and they don't know that they are being watched by hundreds of millions of viewers. Therefore, when encountering the natural and man-made disasters set in the trailer, how should the people inside escape for their lives? , between lovers and friends, how would you choose?

  These questions aroused the curiosity of countless viewers, so the ratings of "Double at the End of the World" broke the previous ratings record of traditional TV dramas in the first time it was broadcast, and it soared to the first place in the same period.

  A snowflake-like barrage also appeared on the screen.

  [Huh? Is that Fu Ying the heroine of this TV series? ]

  [No, isn't the heroine in the introduction called Li Yanqi? Although I don't know who Li Yanqi is]

  [Li Yanqi, I seem to have seen her in the elevator commercials before, she seems to be able to use Shengyu Kung Fu, and she is quite beautiful]

[This is the attractive part of this TV series, before this scene was broadcast, the actors all had their own lives, maybe the one named Li Yanqi had become a passerby, hahaha! ]