hour of power: part 1 - henry hart

Start from the beginning

"Cause I know Drex. He's extremely dangerous. He's...he's bad on a whole other level."

"Well, how do you know him?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Ray rose his eyebrows at Henry.

"How do you know this guy, Drex?"

Ray began to stutter, scratching the back of his head.

"Why don't you just tell Henry that Drex used to be your sidekick!?" Schwoz yelled out and we all looked to see that he got the pineapple out of his mouth.

"Schwoz!!" Ray screamed back, and I look at Henry. I could tell that he was hurt. He drops both of our ice creams on the ground.

"You had a sidekick...before me?" Henry looked dumbfounded, and Ray picked up his phone again to answer another fake call.

I begin to pick up the ice cream off the ground, a little sad that he dropped it.

"I...I can't believe this." Henry paced, "I cannot believe this!"

"Oh, you say that every week." Ray said rolling his eyes.

"I don't know. I just...I always thought that I was your first sidekick." Henry shrugged his shoulders.

"Well..."

"And you never told me?"

"Well, no...but only because I didn't want you to know." Ray answered.

"Oh, should we also tell Henry that Y/N knows Drex too?" Schwoz said out loud, and my eyes widen. Everyone looks at me, and Ray looked angry at Schwoz.

Henry walks towards me.

"You know Drex too?" He asked, confused.

"Yes, no...maybe?" I say and Henry looks at me disappointed, "Okay, fine, yes. I do know him. You know that I worked for Ray a few years earlier than you, with Schwoz more specifically. But he might have helped me with combat moves, to protect myself. He was my friend."

(A/N: Let us pretend that Drex was younger back then, so it's not too weird. Like Henry's age when he started. So Y/N is a few years older than Henry, but not by much. Changing the plot a little. Okay, thanks!)

"Oh come on, you two were way more than friends. You two definitely liked each other." Schwoz smiled.

"Schwoz!!" I yelled at him, and looked up at Henry, who looked even angrier. I tried to smile at him, but he just turned away from me. I sigh.

Soon, Schwoz pointed out that a customer was upstairs, needing her change.

"Jasper, why aren't you up there?" Charlotte asked.

"What...I was, but I cam down here to get change for a $20 and then I just got distracted." Jasper shrugged.

"That was 45 minutes ago!" Charlotte screamed.

"Go do your job!" Ray said, and Charlotte pushed him to go back to the elevator.

"So..." Henry started, "This bad guy, Drex, he was your sidekick? And my girlfriend's somewhat ex?"

I roll my eyes, sitting down on the couch.

"Yes, for a little while. Look, I hired Drex like 5 years ago, two years before I hired you." Ray explained.

"Why'd you hire such a bad guy to be your sidekick?" Charlotte asked.

"Because he seemed perfect at the time. I mean, Drex had it all. Bravery, extreme fighting skills, hot mom..."

"Ray!" Henry sighed.

"Well, not as hot as yours."

"Ray!" Henry said again.