𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘

Start from the beginning

They got into positions, and Coach called out, "En garde." They started fencing, and luckily, Wednesday received the first point, but the second point went to Bianca. Bianca was good, and she was unpredictable.

Wednesday and Bianca took off their helmets in silent rage, and Bianca called out, "That first point was clearly beginners luck. Let's finish this."

"For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge. No masks. No tips. Winner draws first blood." Wednesday said, putting on a show. Now I wanted to be the one fighting. Wednesday, and I always fought military style.

Bianca shrugged the danger that Wednesday was and snarked, "Let's see if you bleed in black and white."

I watched from the sidelines. The clang of blades flew through my ears, and I watched with beated breath. I gasped when Bianca swung her blade and struck Wednesday on the forehead. My blood was set aflame. No one hurts my sister, even if it was a fair strike. I hated seeing Wednesday's own blood on her.

"Your face finally got that splash of color it so desperately needed," Bianca snarked, watching us with a smirk, and I was ready to cut it off her stupid face. 

_____________________

After Wednesday shooed me off, I walked out of the infirmary and began wallowing in embarrassment and anger. I walked around outside, loving the feeling of rain hitting my body.

"Hey, new girl," a voice called out to me. I saw a taller figure with dark curly hair, reddish eyes, pearly whites, and a blinding smile. "Hello.." I said, looking up at the cute stranger.

" I said, looking up at the cute stranger

"I'm Dorian. You're new, right?" the stranger, no Dorian, introduced himself.

"Solomon Addams, a pleasure, I'm sure," I said, putting my hand up, and he took it and placed a kiss on it as he stared at my eyes with a charming smirk.

"A pleasure indeed," Dorain purred softly and racked his eyes up and down my figure, and I asked, "Dorian? Like Dorian Gray"

Dorian chuckled lightly and said, "Yes, exactly. My parents loved the story and named me after him, which was ironic."

"I love The Picture of Dorian Gray. It's one of my favorite books by Oscar Wilde. Ironic, how?" I told him softly. We walked slowly in the rain as we talked.

"Well, because my parents are vampires, and I'm a vampire, so my soul was sold for eternal beauty before I could," Dorian told me, laughing. His laugh sounded like windchimes in the light summer day. I had never heard such a beautiful laugh; it must be the vampiric genes.

I hummed at his story, it was pretty ironic, and it did suit him. "A fang. That explains the light metallic smell of blood that lingers around you," I noted. He stilled for a second and asked, "You can smell it?"

"Of course. I know the smell of blood anywhere. I bet your lips taste like it," I told him with a smirk. Curls were a weakness of mine.

"Would you like to have a taste and find out?" he flirted back with me. I was tempted, beyond tempted. It had been a while since I had been with another, and my body was full of tension, and there was no doubt in my mind Dorian could help release it.