Together Forever (10)

Start from the beginning

He eventually disappears.

"Heh." Susamaru giggles, 'The same goes for you! No matter how well you might conceal yourself, I can see you as clear as day!' 

She throws a temari straight for Yushiro's head.

"Ah..!" Yushiro gasps.

A figure leaps into the dust and headbutts the temari. Tanjiro. He then picked up that ball and threw it to Susamaru.

The dust clears up.

"Haha! What fun this is!" Susamaru exclaimed.

"Mh." Tanjiro hummed.

"Hey you! Don't be so rash since you're immortal!" Yushiro scolded.

Tanjiro sees his younger brother in Yushiro and stares at him. 

"W-What's wrong?" Yushiro said, starting to get worried.

Tanjiro puts his hand on Yushiro's head and pats his head.

"Mhm!" Tanjiro happily mumbles.

"Here it comes!" Yushiro warns.

Susamaru throws a temari at Tanjiro's head, he headbutts it back to her.

"Mh!" Tanjiro growls.

"Hahahaha!" Susamaru cackles.

She continues to throw temari at Tanjiro, though he headbutts them and deflects them. Tanjiro didn't get a single bruise on his head, either.

"Ngh... Ngh... Ngh..." Tanjiro pants.

"Look at him... Lady Tamayo...?" Yushiro looks at Tamayo.

"Grrr!" Tanjiro growls.

He headbutts a ball back to Susamaru.

"Ah...!" Susamaru caught the ball.

"Ngh..." Susamaru groaned, 'You little brat! You brat! So, now you can headbutt my temari back at me?! So insolent!'

She drops the ball and kicks it to Tanjiro's head level. He headbutts it back to her. The two end up serving the ball back to eachother.

"Ngh... you damn brat!" Susamaru shouted.

"Ngh!" Tanjiro grunted.

"Unbelievable. Lady Tamayo, is this..." Yushiro asked her.

"I used a healing serum on him, nothing more. Made exclusively for demons." Tamayo answered.

"Grrrr!" Tanjiro headbutts the temari back to Susamaru.

"It doesn't make one physically stronger. What we're seeing is Tanjiro's raw power. Without devouring human blood, solely on his own. Tanjiro is gaining strength at a rapid rate." Tamayo pointed out.

"Ngh... Ngh...!" Tanjiro headbutts the ball at Susamaru's head.

She barely dodges the temari.

"Ah..." Susamaru muttered.

'However, his opponent is also formidable. If she were to go all out, Tanjiro wouldn't stand a chance. I have to do... something.' Tamayo thought, pulling up the sleeve of her kimono.

"Hahaha! You're an amusing little boy! This time, I'm going all out! I wonder how long you can hold up!?" Susamaru exclaimed.

"Mhm..." Tanjiro growled.

Tamayo walks in front of Tanjiro.

"Twelve Kizuki demon girl there..." Tamayo says.

"You're in my way! Step away, damn fugitive!" Susamaru scolds.